chapter 23: i will come back

we looked at him ... and said ok .. and said follow me to my room .. we followed and he said okay here we can talk ... i got an order faunalin .. to send you with the ship to valinor together with arwen ... i looked shocked and legolas too ... i said no i don't want that ...

then i walked away and legolas talk to elrond i didn't hear them ... but he came to me and he returned my necklace that i once gave it to him as loyalty and said ... it's an idiot you love .. it was just a dream nothing more . go to valinor there you can live without death. and I started to cry ... and said okay fine ... eventually i got ready ... just like legolas for the meeting .. but i didn't meet i went to the door and i went to arwen .. and we made our luggage together to go ... and arwen looked at me and took me shoulder and said there is always hope remember that ...I know ... maybe I will not see him again if he decides to go, it is clear that our roads will be separated ... because he can die from orcs or battles ... just like aragorn arwen ..arwen was in shock and since when is lady of lothlorien giving up hope? the bravest girl turns into less brave? no arwen i can't hope for something that is happening do you understand that? and she said i don't get that you have no hope ... ARWEN LEGOLAS AND HALDIR WILL NOT COME BACK! AND SISTER ARAGORN TO!

and I left the room and heard that nine companies went with frodo to destroy one ring ... and I heard from eleven the names who came along and heard legolas so I knew he was not coming back .. elrond stood next to me there is no hope for you here you will die alone ... just like arwen ..I nodded and watched everyone leave and legolas and aragorn were the last two and looked at us and both nodded at us...

and they left that night we left too ... when we were almost at the docks we both saw our future and we drove back to rivendell and elrond said the ships leave almost goes back ... you saw our future and you took it off .. there is no ship that can transport us now ... if I leave now I will never forgive myself ...

elrond said to my mother that i'm returned and i lived here for a while...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TO BE CONTINUE...

i hope you like it...

this for my obsession with legolas and lord of the rings...

i think everyone is that i mean... who can't have a obsession with legolas the elf..and lord of the rings..legolas his blue eyes.. his blond long hair..his body... yeah ... it is a beautiful fanfic...

my elf language comes from websites but also from basque language because tolkien also designed it myself and from basque ... so this is how I do it my own elven language from basque language ... and websites ... I hope you like it ....