Chapter 10: fall in love

Everyone was go... just one person ... i said legolas? He said Yes? Why are you not go? He smiles and said it that a question? I was shocked and i trought and i
said well i do not know legolas Why you still here... galadriel game to my troughs and said he is in love with you just like you but borg of you are scared for the
Reaction from the dad of legolas... and you know deep in your heart that he will not accepted it... but will you...are you going to make it happen and let your true love pass for you? or are you going to fight?
you will have to make a choice but i know that will be a good choice and i support your choice darling dn suddenly she was gone and legolas was thinking about something i saw it... i ask him what do you thinking about? He said oh nothing ... i said i saw it legolas so do not lie to me... well faunadil i was scared to losing you but also my father ... i know he will not accepted it if we together but i do not care ... he will accepted it one day but i know he will not because of one thing ... i ask him what is that one thing legolas...well ... i was heard ago in love with tauriel but she was in love with a dwarf his name was kili but he was killer by angundabad orc... for the moment i saw you badly hurt...
I was scared to losing you just how tauriel kili lost... my father is scared that i'm will hurt of have hope that i have someone to love...and by hurt that you will break my heart... for that moment i took his hand i said i'm sorry for what happens with tauriel ...but i will not do that to you ... i promise ... i Smiled to him... and he took my hand and smiled to... and for that moment i ask him to lie with me...he game next to me and he he hold me...and we felt in sleep...
After four weeks...we want to tell everyone that we have something ... that we have a Relationship...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TO BE CONTINUE...
i hope you like it...
this for my obsession with legolas and lord of the rings...
i think everyone is that i mean... who can't have a obsession with legolas the elf..and lord of the rings..legolas his blue eyes.. his blond long hair..his body... yeah ... it is a beautiful fanfic...
my elf language comes from websites but also from basque language because tolkien also designed it myself and from basque ... so this is how I do it my own elven language from basque language ... and websites ... I hope you like it ....