thirty-six !

▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬

reiner.
@|dingdong

reiner.
yooooooo

r u ready 😄

because i am

ok im jk i probably shouldn't be making fun of u lol

hello??

are you dead....

were u serious about not going to work

no one even liked ur tweet lol

hahahahah ur not famous anymore

i mean

whatever good luck ig u need it hehe

▬▬▬▬▬

     porco sat inside his car in a ringing silence, getting lightheaded as he continued to look away in the distance. his eyes were trained on the wall of the parking lot just outside his car as thoughts from yesterday and scenarios that he imagined played out in his head, unable to stop it even if he wanted to. if he had laser eyes or similar powers, everything would've melted with how intense his gaze was.

     his heart hammered against his chest as he stepped out of his car and to the underground parking lot. it was empty, expected considering he went to work early (in hopes of avoiding crossing paths with a certain woman), though he couldn't properly breathe. it felt like the stone walls were closing in on him, suffocating him and limiting his access to fresh air.

     porco knew he was anxious about coming to work today, but he had no idea why. yes, he knew it had something to do about y/n, but why does he need to be? it was just his boss, no one else. he could handle her and talk to her normally, like what he had been doing since he started working.

     at least, that's what he hope so.

     entering the building itself continued to make his heart flail crazily that he could pass out, though he could no longer run out and never come back as he had already logged in earlier and that his higher-ups wouldn't be so pleased to know that he skipped without any explanation.

     the office was already busy when porco got to his floor, but he paid no heed to the jubilant chatters and headed straight to his cubicle without greeting anyone. he wore an usual scowl but deeper than before, causing everyone to give way and stare at him with confusion.

     he quickly booted up his computer, going through his sticky notes to see what he was supposed to do that day. he glanced at the clock while doing so, before silently praying that time would go by fast for the day and that he wouldn't cross paths with the h/c-haired.

     the guilt of suddenly leaving had been eating him up since yesterday and it plagued his mind for the remaining time. he knew what he did wasn't the best way to cope with the information but what else was he supposed to do? he doesn't have the guts to confront her, nor let their relationship be even after finding out who she really was. if she knows who he really was... it would be stressful for both of them. especially when the company enforced rules that prohibited relationships with co-workers (not that they'd date even if he told the truth).

     porco really did need time to consider things but the problem was he didn't know how long.

     what would happen if he came back late?

     or... if he didn't come back at all?