twenty-four !

▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬

     porco found it adorable that y/n, the woman he has been chatting with for the past month, was excited for their first ever monthsary as friends. during his break time, she had spammed him with compliments and words full of love and adoration that didn't fail to make him smile. apparently it made him too giddy because he had gotten weird looks from his co-workers upon seeing him smile.

     the 'butterflies' in his stomach and the happiness that surges throughout his body whenever they talk was a foreign feeling to him but he would be lying if he said he disliked it. it was a breath of fresh air; a new yet somewhat comfortable feeling that he got so used to over the past few weeks when he found out that he likes her.

     porco didn't want to think too much about his feelings towards her or give it more meaning than it already has. he liked to think that it was just a simple infatuation that would fade away in just a few months if he let it be but reiner had laughed at him multiple times, only to tell him that he was already fucked and probably already falling in love. porco, as stubborn as he was, never believed the words that left his mouth.

     no, he was not falling for her and he was sure of it.

     at least, that's what he think... oh god, am i? he asked himself after that one fateful conversation, laying upright on his bed and staring up at the dark ceiling as he thought more of reiner's words. he hated him as of the moment, for bringing such thought and engraving it to the back of his mind that he couldn't get rid of. he was just happy with her and their little friendship. and as embarrassing as it was to admit it, he was a different version of himself whenever he talked to her.

     maybe it is infatuation, adoration, or love. but as of now, he didn't care what it was. he was just glad that he had y/n as another close friend he could rant to and have fun with (aside from reiner). porco would rather go with the flow and see where their friendship takes him than force himself in a situation to make a choice he wasn't entirely sure of.

     "porco, yo," a copper-haired male leaned against the blond's pristine white table one night inside their office, "boss is treating us to dinner. you coming?" he asked, watching porco fix up his things in less than a minute.

     it was already ten in the evening, an hour late from his usual time of dismiss considering he had a lot of work to do. all he wanted to as of the moment was fall on top of his bed and sleep like there was no tomorrow; he could already feel his eyelids drooping close. upon hearing food, however, he had jolted awake and any sign of sleepiness disappeared like a bubble.

     porco had no idea why she'd suddenly invite the people under her for dinner after work but he could never say no to free food. he turned around to face his co-worker with an arched brow, "why? did something happen, jean?"

     jean, the said copper-haired, only pursed his lips and blew raspberries. he shook his head and answered, "nah, we just finished our work before deadline so she went out to treat us." he grinned, "so, you're coming?"

     porco could only scoff at this. even after a year of working together, jean barely knows porco and his likes. "obviously." the blond replied with his own grin, "where are we eating at?"

     "uh, i think at that samgyeopsal down the road?" jean shrugged before flashing him a small smile, "dunno, boss said it's near so..."

     as the two waited for their other co-workers and their boss to finish cleaning up before heading out, porco busied himself with his phone. the last message he had received from y/n was her excusing herself to go back to work after finding herself procrastinating for the past ten minutes. the blond couldn't help but smile at her forgetfulness before typing up a quick message how he work was slow than usual and that she should eat her dinner.

     she didn't reply immediately so the blond deduced that she was still probably working.

     "is everyone here?" he looked up from his phone and immediately placed it inside his pockets, his eyes catching sight of the person in charge.

     of their team anyways.

     lip gloss stained her full lips, giving it a more shiny and plump effect when it hits the light. her light make up was accompanied with a red blush on her cheeks, bringing out the shape of her cheekbones. her silky hair bounced as she made her way towards them in careful strides, a branded bag clinging on to her.

     her usual formal work clothes, which often consists of satin button-up long sleeves and pencil skirts or slacks, were free of creases. you would think that she just got at work with how fresh and clean she looked as of now, the stress of work devoided from her face.

     "if everyone's here already, shall we go?"

     porco soon found himself outside of their building and into the chilling night. the cold whistles of the black sky made porco snuggle close to his jacket, the tip of his nose a bright shade of red as he tried everything he could any to feel warm. he easily gets cold; from winters, to nights, even to air conditioning. that was why he always had a jacket with him in case it suddenly gets chilly, his body cannot withstand the cold. and sadly, any attempts were fruitless.

     "miss y/n, where are we going?" one of porco's co-workers, a woman with brown hair tied into a high ponytail, asked their boss leading them to their destined place.

     "calm down, sasha, we're almost there." was her only reply.

     when porco found out about y/n's account (no, not his boss. ew!), he had thought multiple times on who the person behind the screen could possibly be. he found it a bit funny that his boss was named y/n as well; he surely thought it was her (it made him panic for a good ten minutes) but that wasn't the case when he cleared his head.

     the name y/n was quite common in germany so he wasn't surprised someone would share it as well. another reason why he was sure that his boss wasn't the twitter y/n was that the two did not have any similarities. the other was a mixture of cheerful and chaotic while the other was none of those things. she was always stoic and all about business and responsibilities. it was a far cry from his y/n's lazy attitude plus femdom energy that she radiates just by her texts.

     porco shuffled behind the group in silence, keeping his attention straight ahead on the lit-up streets. cars zoomed by at the street on their left, headlights of red becoming a blur as they disappear in the distance. for a night so late, it was bright out with the lampposts burning and swarming the area with its light. he clenched his fists inside the pockets of his jacket, craning his neck up to glance at the night sky.

     the moon wasn't out, sadly, and the stars porco always admired from afar could barely be seen due to the light pollution. all he could see up at the sky was the dark canvas, void of its natural beauty. like a masterpiece yet it was missing something important. it made him frown, to know that the night had became so dull without its sparkling accessories.

     biting back a sigh, he took out his phone and took a picture of the night sky without the others knowing.

a/n: updates will now change to every week (like thigh highs + titans) because we're heading to the middle part of the story w narrations, hope you guys can endure the wait!