CHAPTER 13

Gray and I were feeling a little giddy as we walked the hallway towards his apartment door.
Days without sex..We wanted each other and we couldn't wait to finally be alone.

"I'm glad you're feeling better. Now I can do what I want with you."

I giggled,"Exactly,Anything you want."

After having too many glasses of wine last night I woke with a massive hangover this morning, the car ride home wasn't so great either.
After a little sleep I was pumped and ready for action.

I was ready to be pleasured!!

"So what is it exactly you want to do to me,Gray?"I asked,with a hint of seduction in my voice.

He grazed his lips over mine slightly.
"I'll show you what I want to do to you when we get inside.
I don't want to wait any longer to have you."

I giggled again, as we walked inside with our arms wrapped around each other and our lips locked.
I have a feeling this is going to be one of those days we spend mostly naked.

"Jesus!!"He whispered, pulling back from the kiss and looking behind me into the living space.

I turned around to see what was wrong and got that chilling feeling all over my body when I looked around.
Every surface of the apartment was covered with pictures of me.
Pictures of me totally naked in my apartment.

I bent down to the floor picking one of the pictures up and looking at it, seeing that it was taken just a couple of weeks ago.
"He wants me to know that he's always watching.. He's trying to scare me."

Gray took the picture from my hand and crumpled it up, looking extremely pissed."Call the police,He could be in the apartment still."
Gray grabbed his bag from the floor and pulled out a gun.

"I don't think he would make that mistake, he doesn't want to get caught just yet."
This Guy is just waiting for the right moment to present himself.

***

Gray and I were being questioned by the police for a second time.
I found it so humiliating that photos of me naked were now being seen by others.
I'm a model, I pose in lingerie sometimes but never nude so I found this embarrassing.

"Is anything missing?"Officer Roberts asked.

"One of my guns,That's about it as far as I can tell.
We were away visiting Layne's family for the weekend..This guy must have known that we wouldn't be here."

Officer Roberts wrote in her notebook."I'm going to check out the CCTV to see who entered the building.
I'll speak to neighbours too, maybe they saw something suspicious while you were away."

"Okay."I replied, feeling a little relieved that they were finally doing something.

She looked up from her notebook.
"Layne,Can I talk to you alone. It will only take a moment."

"Yeah, Sure."

I followed her out of the apartment and into the hallway wondering what was so important that she couldn't say it in front of Gray.

"Layne, I just wanted you to realise that whoever is doing this could be someone close to you.
You need to be carful who you spend your time with..Everyone is a suspect at this point."

I know what she's suggesting here and she's wrong.
Be carful who I spend my time with..it's obvious she thinks this is Gray.

I sighed, leaning flat against the wall behind me."You think Gray is the one that's doing this?"