nini looked up to see everyone laughing and staring at her

nini looked up to see everyone laughing and staring at her. they were all showing each other their phones and making fun of her. the girl didn't know what to do. she was frozen, standing there as tears started to flood her eyes.

"nini!" the girl heard gina yell

"nini!" the girl heard gina yell. nini quickly turned around to see ricky and gina running up her. nini ran as fast she could into ricky's arms. the boy held her as tight as he could as gina rubbed nini's back.

"nini, nini," ricky said over and over to get nini to calm down, but the girl couldn't stop crying. gina's body filled up with anger and she walked up to everly as fast she could.

"everly! what the fuck!" gina screamed and smacked everly's phone down on the floor. the whole cafeteria got silent as they watched everly's phone shatter on the floor. ej and carlos stood next to everly as they tried to comprehend what happened.

"GINA! WHAT THE HELL?" everly screamed and pushed gina backwards. ricky let go of nini and and walked up to all of them.

"DON'T TOUCH GINA," ricky screamed and pointed his finger at everly's face. the girl slapped ricky's hand down and gave him an infuriating look.

"BRO! GET YOUR HANDS OUT OF HER FACE!" ej yelled and stepped in front of everly. gina rolled her eyes and started laughing.

"GOD EJ! OF COURSE!" gina yelled as tears fell down her face, "OF COURSE YOU'RE STICKING UP FOR EVERLY! I WOULDN'T BE SURPRISED IF YOU GUYS WERE SECRETLY FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS, EITHER!"

"WHAT ARE YOU IMPLYING?" everly yelled at gina's face. gina scoffed and chuckled.

"im implying that you're a whore, everly, and that you'll do anything for a clout," gina spat in everly's face. ricky started to laugh and ej grabbed him by the shirt.

"you think this is funny, bowen?" ej snapped as he balled his fist in the air.

"do it ej," ricky sternly said and looked at ej right in the eyes, "hit me."