Four

"So you mean you guys drove my car out by 1am?" I turned to look at Derin, resisting the urge to roll my eyes. That was the 100th time my mom was asking that same question.

"Oouuu a puppy, she's so adorable." We turned to see my sister playing with the puppy. She was almost kissing it when my mom screamed at her.

"Drop that thing and go and get ready for school." Otito scoffed and dropped the puppy, walking out of the kitchen slowly. "Don't allow me to meet your there oh, move like a human being." My mom screamed, taking the spoon that was beside her, she was ready to use to it stone Otito.

"I'll tell my daddy for you." Otito whined and ran upstairs. Derin giggled and it was obvious she was enjoying the drama.

"Eh, you're the first person to have a daddy." When we were sure she had gone, my mom continued. "So you mean you guys drove my car out by 1am?"

"Mummy now, you have been asking this question since. I already told you that Derin couldn't stay alone, so I had to go get her. Well, Luka was our designated driver." I huffed, putting my hands on my chin.

My mom hummed and looked at me. "Don't just do that kind of risky trip again, what if something actually happened to you?"

"We are sorry ma." Derin and I said simultaneously. My mom nodded and served us breakfast.

"Your dad is coming home early today, I don't want him to meet everywhere disorganized because I'll just fight with someone."

"Yes ma'am." My mom soon left the kitchen and Derin and I were together.

"You still haven't told me the full details of what happened to your phone."

"I actually did, I came out of the bathroom and saw my phone in pieces, that's actually the long story." I said, trying to reduce my voice just in case my mom was still around the kitchen.

"But who would have done something like that?"

"That's the thing, I don't know. Mide isn't even in the state presently, Wendy was taken to an asylum, Angela is abroad and no one else is coming to my mind." I said, taking a bite of my bread.

"So what should we do now? I really want us to be prepared if anything else is going to occur."

"Hopefully, nothing will."

"Why are you guys whispering? What evils are you planning?" I groaned at the sound of my sister's voice. She strutted into the kitchen like she owned the place.

"Didn't mummy tell you to go and prepare for school?" I asked, standing up from my chair to wash my plate.

"I'm not feeling fine, my eye is turning is turning me and my head is banging. I feel like I'm going to die." She said, lying down on the kitchen table.

"Be there acting drama, it's like you're the one we'll use to make pepper soup today."

"Mummy wants to make pepper soup?" I rolled my eyes and left her in the kitchen.

My phone beeped as I was about entering my room. I checked the I.D and it was Zikora.

Hey, Ziora and I are coming over to your place in 30 minutes.

"Who's that?" Derin asked from behind me.

"It's Zikora, she's on her way." I replied her, closing the door.

"Oh, maybe when they get here, we can all go out to ShopRite or something." I nodded at what she said and dropped my phone on the bed.

I walked into my closet to pick out what I was going to wear. After picking an outfit, I went to my bathroom to have my bath. Derin was probably doing her tech genius thingy.

After bathing and wearing the gown I picked out, Derin decided to do the same thing.

"Come in." I said, responding to the knock on my door.

Otito came in smiling and giggling.

"Guess what?" She said, excitedly.

"What mischief are you up to again? And why aren't you dressed for school? Has mummy even seen you?" I asked, frowning at her.

She rolled her eyes at me and smiled again. "Well, I'm not going to school today. Mummy said I can stay at home." She said, clapping like she just received an award.

"Why? What lie did you tell her?"

"You see this negativity? I don't need it?" I looked at her with my mouth wide open.

"Negativity bawo? My friend leave my room."

"Haters are always gonna hate." She said, putting her hands on her waist and walking out of my room.

"This your sister is something else, it's as if she becomes funnier as she grows older." Derin smiled, shaking her head and hanging her towel on the hanger in my bathroom.

"Don't mind her, let her be misbehaving." We heard another knock again. "Otito I'll slap you oh."

"Calm down! It's just us." Ziora said, walking in with her sister.

I stood up from my bed to hug the both of them. "When did you guys come?"

"About ten minutes ago, your sister was actually hiding us plus we were talking to your mom." Zikora said, dropping her bag on the chair and jumping on my bed.

"Oh Lord, I'm ashamed of that girl."

"Where's Luka?" Everywhere was dead quiet as we all turned to look at Ziora.

"What? Have you seen Luka? He's a spec abeg." She said, opening my door to probably check if Luka's room was open.

"Ewww, I'm not sure I want to hear that kind of thing about my brother. That's just gross."

"Stop being a drama queen." Ziora said, closing my door and sitting on my chair.

"So, let's go out. I'm tired of staying at home like I'm under house arrest." I groaned.

"Like for real oh, maybe we can go see a movie or something. But first of all, I want to see Luka." I glared at Ziora. "If you like look at me like that from now till next year, it won't change the fact that Luka and I are meant to be together. That boy is fine as hell."

"He has a girlfriend." Zikora stated while playing with my hair.

"Overtaking is allowed."

"You're not serious. Are you guys ready to go out? Let me go tell my mom." I said, standing up from my bed.

After telling my mom, Zikora ordered an Uber and we all left the house.

We got to ShopRite about 10 minutes later, we got into an ice cream parlor and we got some ice cream. I ordered pizza and we decided to wait for it in a games room.

We played games, went back to pick up our Pizza and went into the cinema to watch a movie.

After all our numerous activities,we decided to go back to my house. We waited for a while for Zikora to order an Uber for us. Immediately he arrived, we all got in.

As soon as he ended the trip, we came down and walked into my compound. We were in front on my door when we all got a text. At first, we were hesitant to open it but Zikora picked up her phone first and the look on her face gave everything away.

Peek-a-boo bitches! Who missed me?

Hey guys!! A new update is up. I have exams coming soon, yeah! Online 😪😪so I don't know how my updating schedule will be but I'll try to be updating at least one chapter a week. Hope you guys enjoyed this one!

Don't forget to vote, comment and share.