5

Jimin left jennie and went to the rooftop. It was so pretty up there. It was full of plants and trees and has a fresh air. He goes here often because it gives him peace and freedom. He sat on the bench facing the whole city of seoul it such a scenery up there. He sat there still until he heard a girl's voice singing their song. He enjoyed quietly singing with her until he got curious who is it. He followed her angelic voice at the backside. He went their and saw nothing. He saw a small room with a pastel pink curtain kept swaying because of the wind. He slightly swayed and peaked who is it. He's facing her back. She has long wavy blond hair and seem to be preparing something. He looked around and it was full of paintings. He looked quite shocked that it was full of his paintings.
Jimin: it..its..me
He murmured to himself.
The girl stand up and face the covered canvas. It was a big canvas actually with a big white cloth covering it. She pulled the cloth showing a picture of him with a girl cupping her face. Jimin heart soften as he saw it. The girl walked closer to the painting and caressed his face and smiled. Jimin recognize the girl on the painting with him and its...mina. He went to her and put his hands on her waist. She immediately turn around in shocked.
Mina: j-j-jimin!..-
He didn't let her finished her words. And kiss her passionately. She lost the grip on the paintbrush she's holding and lost herself in his kisses too. Jimin couldn't stop the sensation he's feeling right now he's kissing her. It's totally different from what he used to do with jennie. It has the charm that doesn't want you to stop doing it. Jimin lifted her and put her above the table. He sucked her neck giving her hickeys while she's rolling her eyes and moaning. Her one hand is supporting her while the other one is gripping on his hair as he was standing between her legs. Meanwhile his one hand are on her waist and the other one is caressing her leg. His hands went needy and his hands went up more until he reached her undies strap since she's wearing a skirt. He pulled it down but mina doesn't want to and stop him from pulling it down. Jimin kissed her again and distract her. He did what he wanted and pulled it down and fell on the floor.
Mina: are you really going to betray jennie for me?
Jimin: of course baby girl.
Mina grinned at him.
Mina: i miss you calling me babygirl,daddy.
Jimin smirked and bite her lower lip making her to moan.
Mina: jennie might caught us.
Jimin: were over baby.
Jimin continued kissing her and gently laid her on the table. He removed his tops now he's half naked. He went on top of her and mind his own business. Suddenly a call from mina's phone distracted them. Without breaking the kiss with him she got her phone which is just across her. She glanced at the caller id and it was jihyo. Her eyes widened and immediately pushed jimin away and fixed herself. She removed her apron and get her bag with her phone and ran away leaving jimin behind. Jimin smirked when he looked down. He saw her black lace undies and grabbed it. He put his clothes again and fixed himself. He hid her undies on his pocket and he was about to go out. But he stared at the painting first,their painting.

 But he stared at the painting first,their painting

(This photo isn't mine. I got it from pinterest❤️)
Jimin smiled at her painting.
Jimin: i'll get you back, mina.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Please let me know what you felt while reading this. You could comment your opinions and suggestions in this chapter so i could improve my next further chapters. I would gratefully read those opinion of yours. Thank you❤️
-포레버마인3000