1

She saw them kissing and it broke her heart into a million pieces. Her tears are falling as she peaked into the door. Jennie noticed her and teased her more. She kissed him deeper than earlier and he seems to enjoyed it allot. She left the both of them and ran away. She went to her bestfriend's house and knocked.
Mina: who is it-...jihyo! What's wrong why are you crying!?
Jihyo immediately hugged her and sobbed in her shoulder and she hugged back at her.
Mina: what's wrong jihyo? Tell me please. I'm looking like a fool here.
Jihyo: he cheated on me. And it hurts so fucking much mina.
Mina let go of the hug and faced her.
Mina: what do you mean? Suga..cheated-..oh god i'm so sorry to hear that.
Jihyo: i was just going to surprise him since it's our anniversary tomorrow but he surprised me more.
Mina: w-who the girl?
Jihyo: it's not important mina shi.
Mina: yes it is tell me!
Jihyo: it's jennie.
Mina stayed silent while staring at her. Yet she started laughing sarcastically.
Mina: what the fuck else she wanted!?!? First she ruined me. Second she make the two of us fight. Third she ruined my relationship with jimin. Fourth is this!! Fuck I can't take this shit anymore!!
Mina was about to go out but jihyo grabbed her back.
Jihyo: stop what whatever your thinking. Do you think all of them will believe and support you? No. So stop, cause no one is on our side. I'm tired of them calling us shameless just because we get into them.
Mina: but jihyo...fine. If it will make you feel better i will.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Please let me know what you felt while reading this. You could comment your opinions and suggestions in this chapter so i could improve my next further chapters. I would gratefully read those opinion of yours. Thank you❤️
-포레버마인3000