There was long silence between the four of them. Chenle's parents did answer him and they just stared at him and Jisung, but after almost a minute Mrs. Zhong released a long sigh.

"We... We miss you," said Mrs. Zhong. After what she and his husband did to their son three years ago, they did not see Chenle again. Even though Chenle did not leave China, he lived alone there. But what hurts her more was her son became distant to them. Chenle only came to their house if they called him, but he did not speak nor look at them, not even once. Chenle resented them after they took him away from Jisung and their child.

When Chenle informed them that he could live on his own and make his own money, they let him go not because it's what they agreed to, but it's what their son wanted. They realized that their son really loved Jisung and Jisung also loved their son. It took them three years to realize that.

"Miss me? Really?" Chenle asked. He did not believe that these words came from his mother's mouth— his mother who only focused on making him a perfect son since he was a kid because as an only son he couldn't bring disgrace to their family name.

Mr. Zhong looked down, somewhat embarrassed because of what they did before. He and his wife were both sorry for what they did to their son.

"We realized that what we did was wrong. We thought it was the right thing to do because we only wanted what's good for you and we thought that you will be better without them, that they are a hindrance to you. But..." Mrs. Zhong stops to breathe deeply. "But we realized that you are growing away from us. You did not even look at us, not even once when you got back home. We're too busy to realize that we are controlling your life too much that we're becoming bad parents. We realized that we should not control it because your life is yours."

"We are sorry for what we did to you... And to Jisung," said Mr. Zhong. "We are trying to accept your relationship and your family... for you. We cannot bear being away from you any longer. We're sorry that we realized it just now."

"I hope you can still accept us as your parents, Chenle," said Mrs. Zhong.

"Of course I will accept you," said Chenle, wiping the tears away from his cheeks. After three years, his parents finally accepted his relationship with Jisung and their family. Chenle couldn't wish for more, this was his dream and he waited and prayed for three years for this to happen. Words couldn't explain how happy Chenle and Jisung right now. "Thank you, Mama, Papa."

THREE MONTHS HAD passed. The auditorium was full of graduating students wearing their green and white graduation gowns and their dark green graduation cap. All of the graduating students were sitting on the first floor of the auditorium, the first row of chairs were full of professors, while the parents and guests were sitting in the balcony of the auditorium to watch their loved ones graduate.

"Look! I saw Dada!" Said Han, jumping from excitement when he saw his Dada Jisung sitting on the first floor. He was at the rail of the balcony peeking to see his Dada.

"Be careful, you might fall," said Chenle, holding his son tightly.

"Dada! Dada!" Han shouted, but Jisung couldn't hear him because he was too far from them and the whole auditorium was still noisy due to students, professors, parents, and guests talking to each other.

"Han, your Dada can't hear you. Come sit here," said Mrs. Park as she tapped the vacant seat between her chair and Chenle's chair.

Han pouted and sat beside his grandma. "Why can't Dada hear me?"

"Because it's too noisy right now," said Chenle, which made Han pout more. Han even crossed his arms.

Jisung's parents flew here from the U.S. two days ago to attend their son's graduation and so did Chenle's parents. Last night the two families had dinner together, it was fun and relaxing. All of them enjoyed the dinner.

The ceremony started and it lasted for two hours. Chenle saw Jisung's eyes closed and his head slightly down, it looked like he was sleeping. Chenle was not surprised anymore that Jisung fell asleep at his own graduation ceremony.

"Why did you sleep there?" Chenle asked Jisung after the ceremony ended and Jisung finally had his diploma in his hands. Jisung's classmates and schoolmates were crying because after four years they are parting their ways and then there's Jisung who just woke up.

"I'll still graduate even if I sleep," said Jisung, making an excuse. He fell asleep because the chairman and other professors spent hours talking from the stage and he's too tired to listen, so he fell asleep.

Chenle just glared at Jisung who's busy changing his clothes.

They were in their hotel room now. Jisung parents' and his parents' planned this, that after graduation they would stay at a hotel for two days for a little staycation. Han was with his grandparents now at the hotel's restaurant, they were waiting for Chenle and Jisung to come down there.

Chenle felt Jisung's arms around his waist.

"You know I'm not good with surprises and fancy stuff, right? So, I'm asking you straight since I already graduated," Said Jisung from behind. Jisung didn't let him turn and face him.

Chenle felt like he knew what Jisung would ask him. He already had a haunch.

"Will you marry me?" Asked Jisung, wrapping his arms tightly around Chenle's waist and placing his chin on Chenle's shoulder.

"Of course, I will marry you," Chenle answered without any hesitation. He unlocked Jisung's arms around him and faced him.

"Then, can we have our honeymoon in advance?" Jisung asked with a sheepish smile.

Chenle hit Jisung's arms. "You pervert. Is the marriage you really want or the honeymoon?"

"I want both, of course," Jisung answered. "I'm just asking if we can have our honeymoon in advance since we are already at a hotel and Han is with his grandparents."

Chenle thought for a few seconds. They rarely have time alone because of Han, it's not that they didn't want their son with them because they enjoyed him being with them, but ever since they got back together they did not have time alone.

"Fine, let's do it," Chenle answered. "Our parents will surely take care of Han and they'll probably let him sleep with them tonight."

"I love you," said Jisung as he smiled then started to kiss Chenle softly.

"I love you, too," said Chenle between the kisses.

- end -

You can check my other nct fanfics by visiting my profile. Thank you for reading this until the end!