nine

Chenle already moved into their house this morning. Jisung was in the room alone because he's talking to his mother through the phone while Han and Chenle were playing in the living room.

"What?! He's living in your house?" Jisung's mother retorted. She couldn't believe what his son just said.

"Yeah, he is. He already explained why he left and Han also wants him to be here," Jisung replied, trying to calm his mad mother down. "Don't be mad."

"How can I not be mad?! He left you and Han and now he came back just like that?" Jisung's mother was still in rage.

"Calm down, Mom. Chenle and I already talked about this," Jisung tried to make his Mom calm. He understood that his mother was just worried about him and Han but he's not a kid anymore. He's already an adult that could make decisions.

"Do you even have a plan to tell me about this? I swear, if not because of Lami I wouldn't know that he's back and he even moved into your house," said Jisung's mom.

What? How did Lami know that Chenle moved into our house? Jisung asked himself.

Jisung was sure that he never talked to Lami about this. He didn't talk to Lami again after her confession to the park a few days ago, that's why it's a question for him how Lami found out about this.

I'll ask her tomorrow about this. Jisung thought.

"Lami? She told you about this?" Jisung asked his mother. He may have misheard his mom.

"Yeah, she called me a few hours ago about this," his mom replied flatly.

Jisung's mother and Lami unexpectedly knew each other. Last month, when Jisung's parents went back to Korea for a week-long vacation, they fetched Jisung to school and when they saw Lami they naturally greeted each other. Jisung's mother even asked Lami how her mom was. Jisung didn't know how they knew each other and he didn't bother to ask, as his mind was too preoccupied during that time.

"Mom, this is my family. I understand that you're worried and I love you for that, but this is my family to fix. Chenle and I had decided to make things work again. We're working to get back together," said Jisung.

"How about your plan to live here after graduation?" His mother asked. "Don't tell me you'll stay there."

"I'm still thinking about that," Jisung replied.

"I gotta go now, Mom. Just tell Dad that Han and I are doing fine here," said Jisung and then he dropped the call.

He understood his mother's anger towards Chenle. His mom actually genuinely liked Chenle before, Chenle was like the other son she never had, and she was very supportive about their relationship. But when Chenle left them, she got disappointed and sad then it turns out to anger. Jisung thinks that his mom was not really angry towards Chenle, it's just her way of hiding her disappointment in him.

"How's the talk with you mom?" Chenle asked Jisung.

"She's in rage, but I'm sure she understands my decision," Jisung replied.

"You should have let me talk to her," said Chenle. "I should've explain it to her better."

"I know my mom better, okay? It's not good if you talked to her," Jisung replied and he messed Chenle's hair.

Chenle hugged Jisung. He really wanted to talk to Jisung's mother. He understood her anger towards him, and he wanted to explain his side to her but Jisung won't let him. Jisung didn't want her mom to scold Chenle. "I really want to talk to her. I don't mind if she scolds me."

Jisung hugged Chenle, too, and he put the older's chin to his shoulder and then he caressed the older's back. "I told you not to worry about it too much. She'll be fine about this. And besides, this is our family matter. I'll let you talk to her next time."

"It's been a long time since we hug like this. I miss this," said Chenle, a little bit dreamy.

"We can do more than hug, you know," Jisung joked.

Chenle hit Jisung's arms, "You pervert."

"What? I'm not saying anything wrong. I just told you that we could do more than hugs, like watching movies together like we used to before. You're the one thinking something pervert," Jisung replied, trying not to laugh.

Chenle glared at Jisung. "You little shit."

"What's shit?" Han asked. He just came from the bedroom to get more toys.

Jisung and Chenle broke off from the hug when they heard Han. Chenle glared at Jisung. It's his fault why he cussed.

"You're the one who cussed, not me," Jisung whispered.

Chenle hit Jisung's arms before he went to Han. "Baby, that's not it. Papa said shoot, not shit."

"Shoot?" Han asked, and Chenle nodded.

"Yes, Han. It's shoot, not shit," said Jisung, repeating Chenle's words and emphasizing the word 'shit', and Chenle glared at him again because of that.

"Shoot shit," said Han.

"No, no, no! Han, it's just shoot," Chenle panicked. This was the reason why you shouldn't cuss in front of a kid, they would copy you.

"Okay, it's just shoot..." Said Han, and Chenle was thankful that Han finally understood it.

"... shit," Han continued, just a whisper, and neither Chenle nor Jisung heard what he said.

"Papa, why are you using the other room?" Han asked. He saw his papa Chenle placing his things there and his Dada even helped him by unpacking his Papa's things. "I thought you'd live here. That room is just for guests and you're not a guest."

"I'm now living here, Han," said Chenle. "It's just that Papa and Dada cannot sleep in the same room because we're still taking it slow."

"But you slept with us last night," said Han.

"How about this, Han— Papa will sleep in our room every Saturday and Sunday," said Jisung.

"Why can't he just sleep with us every day?" Han asked, insisting that he wanted his Papa to sleep together with them.

"Because Papa and Dada are still not together," Jisung explained. "Maybe after a few weeks or a month Papa will finally sleep in our room."

Han nodded even though he didn't fully understand what his parents were saying. He just wanted his parents to sleep in one room with him, but they are making a lot of excuses.

"I'll sleep with you every Saturday and Sunday?" Chenle asked Jisung to clarify what the younger just had said a few minutes ago. They did not talk about this.

"Because Han wants you to sleep with us," Jisung replied.

"Han wants me or you want me to sleep there too?" Chenle asked.

"Uhh, that also. I want to sleep with you too," Jisung replied.

"You know what, we should stop this whole 'take it slow' thing. We live together for more than a year before and we know each other too well to take this slow," Jisung added. "I wanna sleep with you already."

When Jisung says he wants to sleep with Chenle, he means the other 'sleep'.