ten

Jisung was having a hard time approaching Lami. She kept on avoiding him. Every time Jisung would try to go near her, she would always walk away. Even if they are in the same group and doing a group work together, Lami would not talk to him and ask their other groupmates instead. She kept on acting like Jisung did not exist and it pissed Jisung off.

Jisung understood that she was avoiding him because he rejected her, but Jisung badly wanted to talk to her about how she found out that Chenle moved into his apartment.

"Kim Lami, for pete's sake, can you stop avoiding me?" Jisung said, annoyed. But Lami just kept on walking, so Jisung just kept on following her.

Jisung grabbed Lami's arms to stop her from walking and turned her around to face him. "Can you talk to me? Even just for five minutes."

"No," said Lami flatly, avoiding Jisung.

"Please, even just for five minutes," Jisung pleaded. "I have something to ask."

Lami stared at Jisung, emotionless, deciding whether she should talk to him or not. But after a long pause, Lami sighed. She couldn't bear staying cold at him for so long.

"Fine. Let's talk after class," said Lami. "Let's talk at the library."

Jisung smiled and messed Lami's hair.

"Thank you!" Said Jisung then he left to attend his other class.

What should I do to have you Park Jisung? Lami asked herself as she looked at Jisung walking away.

After Jisung's Language Proficiency class ended, he immediately went to the library. When he got there, Lami was sitting at the end of the room.

Jisung sat across from her, "Lami."

Lami looked at Jisung. "What do you want to talk about?"

"How did you know that Chenle moved into my apartment?" Jisung asked

Lami blinked, then she looked down to avoid Jisung's states, "I...I happened to be there... I saw the two of you picking up boxes and luggage... So, I assume that he moved into your apartment."

Jisung sighed deeply, "Why did you tell my mom about it?"

"I thought she already knew about it," said Lami, panicking. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't pry on you!"

"It's fine. But please, before you tell Mom something about me, consult me first," said Jisung then he stood up.

Jisung was upset. He did not expect Lami to be nosy because, in the three years of their friendship, he thought Lami was not the type who likes to gossip. She's not nosy. If she's curious or not sure about something, she'll talk to that person. But now, Lami recklessly told about it to his Mom without consulting him first. Jisung knows that Lami doesn't know anything about his relationship with Chenle, she's clueless what she did wrong and he understood it. There's no point for getting mad at her.

At least, Jisung talked to his Mom and explained to her the situation earlier than he originally planned. He planned to inform his Mom about Chenle moving into his house a week after he moved in, but it happened on the day that he moved in. Maybe it's a blessing in disguise.

"I'll leave now. Thank you for your time," said Jisung and then he left the library.

When Jisung got home, Han immediately ran to him and gave him a hug.

"Dada! Papa and I baked some cupcakes!" said Han excitedly. "I put the rainbow raisins on top! And splash some white poop!"

Rainbow raisins? White poop? Jisung was certain that Han invented new terms on the things he could not pronounce or the things that didn't look like its name. For example, sprite— Han called it white coke because for him it tastes like coke and it's just a white coke.