four

"Jisung, are you free tonight?" Asked Jaemin before Jisung leave the house.

"I am, Hyung. I don't have work later," Jisung answered. "Why?"

"I got a huge deal for the bakeshop. We're thinking of celebrating it. Can you come over to our house for dinner?" Asked Jaemin.

The reason why he was at the bakeshop yesterday was because a big company wanted to get his bakeshop to supply the breads and pastries there every day. The company representative said that the President really liked the bread and pastries at his bakeshop.

Also, Renjun's fever was already gone, so they could celebrate tonight.

"That's nice. It's a big improvement for your shop! Congrats, Hyung," Jisung replied.

"Of course we'll go to your house tonight. We won't miss the celebration. Who can say no to free food?" Jisung kid.

"You can invite anyone you like. It's nice to see new faces aside from yours," Jaemin told him.

"But I don't have anyone to invite though," said Jisung.

"Just anyone. Don't think too much about it, it's still your choice if you want to invite someone or not," said Jaemin, but he's hoping that Jisung would invite someone, specifically Chenle. Jaemin and Jeno had a good long talk yesterday. Jeno told him the reason why Chenle left, which was a question to Jaemin why Jeno knows the reason, and he finally understood why Chenle left Han and Jisung. Jaemin thought that there was another way of fixing the problem than leaving Jisung and Han, but he wasn't in Chenle's shoes to decide, so, he was trying his best to understand the younger. He still hadn't completely forgiven Chenle for leaving the two, but he's willing to give him a chance. But at the end of the day, it's still Chenle's choice whether he would tell the reason why he left to Jisung or not and it was still Jisung's decision whether he'll let Chenle come back into their life or not.

Jaemin didn't want to meddle with Jisung and Chenle's relationship and problem. It's for the two of them to fix.

Jisung just nodded at Jaemin and left the house, then Jaemin started to pack Han's toys and clothes in case he needs to change because he would definitely sweat a lot due to playing hard, as Han would stay at their house for the meantime while Jisung was still at school, and also because Jisung would go straight to their house after school.

Before Jaemin and Han leave the house, they see a familiar car parking in front of it.

"It's Mister Lele!" Said Han as he pointed his finger at Chenle who was smiling as he walked towards their direction.

"Hello, Han," Chenle greeted Han.

"Why are you here?" Jaemin asked.

"I'm here to visit Han," Chenle replied.

"Are you going somewhere?" Chenle asked when he noticed Han's clothes and the bear backpack in his back.

"I'm taking Han to our house. We do this regularly. Sometimes, we also bring him at the café," Jaemin replied. "Do you wanna come with us?"

Chenle was surprised that Jaemin asked him to come with them. The last time he saw Jaemin, which was two days ago, he didn't like him— he heard the conversation of Jeno, Jaemin, and Jisung that night as he was standing near the door— but now it looked like Jaemin was already fine with him.

"Are you sure? Won't Jisung get mad?" Chenle asked.

"I'll talk to him for you," said Jaemin.