Dadzawa and Concern Teachers on Strikes

Aizawa while on the way back to the teacher dorm are drowns in the deep thoughts after saw his problem child outburst. He even didn't notice that he already arrives. He's being welcomed by a sight that all his colleagues are watching movies in the common room. Not only the students but all the teachers actually try to enjoy the weekends too, so they try to made activities together.  Well, it starts with karaoke nights every Friday but after some times they got tired especially after so many recent villains activities getting increases made them came home with low energy and peachy mood, so Nemuri made an idea to change it into a movie night and majority said yes for that, even Nezu.

Hizashi said to his friend that now sitting on his side, " Oh shota you come back!!, you miss a lot Sho, but it's okay at least you miss the cringe parts"

" I hate when the main character starts to kiss her out of nowhere", Thirteen said.

" Yeah...that was totally uncalled, like what the hell man ", comment Lunch Rush.

Snipe, as an emotional and romantics addict said, " I think it's not that bad... besides that scenes made a statement tho that the main character is actually being serious with her"

" Oh come on, sappy boy. We know that the girl is too naive to even notices the motives from this fake ass boy ", Nemuri said.

Ectoplasm tries to intervene before the arguments getting tense said, " Woah Nemuri....chill girl, let's not make Snipe cry like the last times okay.."

" Hey!! it's only one fucking time!! "

Watching these arguments unfold in front of him making him think how can all of them can be teachers in the most prestigious school in Japan, heck how can they even alive till right now is a truly mystery. This kinda sight is definitely healing for him especially from his busy schedule and stress, but he notices how his best friend does not even give a glance to them since back from 1-A dorm. He's in silence and in deep thoughts.

" Sho are you okay....? ", His question makes the arguments stop in front of him and brought concern glances to the underground heroes that on silents.

" So.....what's happened in 1-A that even broke you like this ?", Nemuri asks

Aizawa, realizes that everyone stares at him answer, " It's the problem child.."

Got confused, Inui as the school counselor for student ask him, " Bakugo? "

" I wish..it's midoriya.."

Well, Midoriya is a secret favorites student among teachers in UA and that's a common agreement between them. Everyone loves his passion and determination in every class. Even Nezu likes him too and acknowledges his intelligence in every heroes training. So, hearing that maybe he caught in the problem of course makes all the teachers worried.

Yagi, as someone that knows him the longest between all UA staff and even the closest one, becomes worried too. He recalls that in their last meet, young Midoriya is definitely not told him anything about had a problem or worries so it must be recently. Concern with his successor, Yagi asks, " What happen to young Midoriya ?"

" He got outburst in the middle of his called and from what I heard, I guess it's from his Father. That poor boy even cried till got passed out in Bakugo arms"

" His father ?"

" Yes Higari, his father"

" I remember read his files that his father live in America for a long time", Nezu said

" You know..... now I just realize that when we went to his house we just met his mother ", Aizawa said, " Young Midoriya never told me about his father too", Yagi add

This new piece of information makes them drown in concern.

" Okay, I gonna saw his files again tomorrow just to make sure and Shota I need you to talk with him tomorrow! ", orders Nezu.

Even without Nezu orders, Aizawa knows he needs to talk with his problem child, " I know Nezu.."

This situation makes Yagi thought, ' what are you hiding young Midoriya...'

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[ A/N ] Thanks for reading my story even tho I really an asshole for making all of you wait for me to update.