They're once was a Happy Family

Izuku love his father and it's a fact. If someone ask him who he gonna choose between both of his parent, he gonna secretly said his father even tho his father was very busy and rarely around him.

Hisashi love to spoiled his son and always try give the best for Inko everytime he's back in Japan. He worked in America since Inko has Izuku for 4 months. His company didn't let him got a choices for stay in Japan since he's one of their best man so he need to constantly back and forth between Japan and America.

Inko since Hisashi lives in America almost can be say as a single parent and she's okay with that even tho in the beginning there're some quarrels between them. Of course she's lonely without her husband but at least it get pay with how frequent her husband back in Japan. His son always stay in her side and see how he's grow up each day make Inko less lonely.

It can be say that they're a happy family but it's not stay too long till, Izuku quirkless news break.

" I'm sorry mam your son is quirkless", those words pierces all their heart especially for Izuku and Hisashi.

Izuku feel like his world begin to crumble right at that moment. For someone around his age he sure can be say very smart so he knows that when the doctor state that, his future is almost dark and too see his father expressions faltering in front of him make him more hate to himself.

Hisashi hate to admit but he feel in utter despair when he's heard about his son is a quirkless. Maybe because he's one of many that think highly about quirk and it make him changes his view and attitude to his son. He knows this's wrong but he grow up in the household that always look up the person based on the quirk and the fact Izuku is quirkless make him changes.

In the beginning Hisashi try to less visit them, from once a month, to once a year till he stop visiting them and now he's not seen them for almost 9 years. This thing lead him break his relationships between him and his familly. At least he's still try to become a responsible father and husband so he send some money for them but deep down he knows how fail and coward he is. His mindset clouded his judgement to act as a loving father and he hate that, he hate how he easily fall for it.

But it's changes when he saw his son video fighting in sport festivals. He got the video from his collagues, not even his wife. Inko stop talk to him more since he decide to stop comeback to Japan. Since that he try to keep update about his son from news and his collagues. It's pain his heart how he throw his family just because his mindset clouding his mind. With this regret he want to fix everything and back like before. He knows it's impossible but seeing his son in that kinda state make his heart break, his baby need him more than his ego. He hate how he need so many years just to wake up from his ego.

Now he only has one last chance to fix everything and he not gonna waste it. Calling Inko is a painful experience but with Izuku, it just on another level. How raw is Izuku spill everything in that just one call make him really ate himself in guilt and regret. He's hope that he can fix everything and not comeback to America with another regret in his heart.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[ A/N ] Okay so that's basically a mixtures between their past and hisashi pov because how his mindset about someone is heavily based on the quirks more than he wants. Well I don't want to just blatantly blame Hisashi cuz i believe everyone has a reason and for Him is definetely from how he's grow up and his mindset.