26ex

2018:

"And the second overall pick goes to...Saquon Barkey to the New York Giants!" the announcer announced,

"Fuck!" Odell screamed.

It was already a nightmare that the ex boyfriend of his boyfriend was getting drafted to the NFL, it was even worse that he was the new addition to the same team he was on. Odell felt the end of the match scratch the rough  surface of the matchbox, creating a fire in his heart. His heart was beating faster than the running back on the screen was able to run, his mouth became waterless, he felt every muscle in his body become tense and tightened, and his blood was boiling so much that steam could start escaping his ears and nostrils. He got up from the couch and raised his fist, his eyes focusing on the face of the soon to be nfl player on the screen, he was ready to punch a hole in the television screen, before he was interrupted.

"Baby what's wrong?" Grayson asked,

"You are not showing up any of my games this season, and you are not coming to my practices, until I request a trade" Odell yelled, jealousy filling his voice.

"Baby why? I thought you loved New York. Aren't you happy with Eli, Sterling and Victor?" Grayson asked,

"Well out of all the teams he could've been drafted to, your ex was fucking drafted to the giants" Odell spat,

"Who?"

"So you think suck all the dick that you want now?! huh slut?!" Saquon yelled,

"I said we were done Saquon!" Grayson yelled,

"So the quarterback has a bigger dick than me now?!" Saquon yelled, cornering Grayson into the bathroom and making tears of fear form in Grayson's eyes.

"N-no Saquon, Johnathan doesn't have a bigger dick than you"

"Saquon" Odell said.

"Oh god" Grayson said, feeling his heart drop, but you're with Odell now, Odell is going to protect you.

"But we broke up three years ago, Odell" Grayson added.

"And he hurt you Grayson" Odell said

"How dare you sleep with Johnathan?! Fucking slut!" Saquon roared before raising his fist, charging it towards Grayson's face.

A scream escaped Grayson's lip, motivating the senior to repeat the action with twice as much force and strength. The freshman fell to the ground, only to feel Saquon's jordans jab his stomach and face over and over again. Blood dripped down Grayson's face, the pain was so intense that he was forgetting why he sucked the quarterback's dick. Within minutes everything turned black for the freshman.

"Who beat you up Grayson?" Lisa asked,

"I can't remember" Grayson lied.

"I'm over that Odell, I have you to protect me and he probably doesn't care about me anymore, he's got a daughter to take care of" Grayson said.

"How could you?!" Grayson yelled,

"Baby it was just a mistake" Saquon defended,

"Oh so your dick just accidentally slipped inside of her vagina!" Grayson mocked,

"We were just caught up in the moment!"

"Is that why you didn't ask me to be your prom date?! because you wanted to take her out instead?!"

"No I already went to prom last year, it's not worth the hype. I was going to take you to go see Ant-Man instead" Saquon lied,

"Then what the fuck is this?!" Grayson yelled, holding his phone and revealing the pictures that his sister Cameron's best friend posted on tumblr.