fallen

fallen

head over heels

i've fallen

in love with you

i've fallen

and I can't get up

don't wanna get up

because of love

2015

Was it his hairstyle? the tattoos that painted his body? the muscles that sculpted his body? or was it his rapidly growing popularity? Grayson couldn't quite put his finger on what was so special about the rookie wide receiver from the New York Giants. He's never felt this way towards any woman before in his fifteen years of living. His ex girlfriend Chloe had never made Grayson feel the way that the rookie made him feel. It's not that Chloe was ugly nor if she didn't treat him right, there was nothing wrong with the soon-to-be senior. Throughout their relationship, Grayson felt no spark between Chloe and himself, he just wasn't attracted to her, and it wasn't just the football player's existence that made the feelings loveless. This wasn't the first time Grayson found a man attractive, Michael B Jordan, Shemeik Moore, Jason Derulo, Victor Cruz, Shemar Moore, Rome Flynn, his favorite pornstar Brandon Foster. Ever since the age of twelve, every single person Grayson's felt attracted to had a penis. He just dated women because he was closeted, but none of the guys at his school were his type anyway.

Odell wasn't the first guy he was attracted to but he was different from the rest. This man made Grayson's heart race every time his name was mentioned, this man put Grayson in a trance everytime his face was revealed to his hazel eyes, this man made the rate of Grayson's breathing increase every time he spoke, this man was what Grayson envisioned as his dream boy ever since he felt attracted to men. Athletic, unique, outgoing, humble, goofy, confident, tattooed, tall, muscular, handsome, facial hair, popular, massive penis, melanated, wearing blue every sunday, were the qualities in a man that Grayson had always looked for. Nobody else pleased Grayson the way Odell's existence did, but unfortunately Odell was twenty two and Grayson was fifteen. Grayson would have to wait a year to reach the legal age of consent, and his fantasy would only become reality if his parents consented. His mother would never let her sixteen year old son date a man twenty three years young, no matter how happy he made him. His father however, could probably become convinced to let his son be happy, afterall he was a huge giants fan and after Odell caught the football with only three fingers, he was his favorite player, but Grayson was impatient. He didn't want to wait a year for Odell, he wanted him now.

Grayson hated himself for being in love with a straight guy, it was difficult enough having all of his celebrity crushes only being attracted to women but Odell was more than just a celebrity crush. Grayson's heart felt as if Odell was his star crossed lover and that without his existence, he couldn't live without him. It made him despise straight men with a burning passion, even though most of the Dolan twin fandom assumed that the homosexual twin hiding his sexuality in the closet, was attracted to only women. He didn't feel ready to be honest about his sexuality yet, nobody but himself knew about his allergy to vagina. Most of it was because of how much popularity he's gained from impersonating the ideal man who was strictly attracted to women only, his fanbase was primarily made up of females after all and his looks is what made him gain followers, views, and most importantly: cash.

Secondly, he was afraid of the judgement he'd recieve if he was an openly homosexual teenager. Although he's dropped out high school, his school was very homophobic. Homosexual couples were prohibited from attending prom, and people who were attracted to the same sex, whether they identified as homosexual, bisexual, or pansexual. He's even heard his own twin brother use the three letter homophobic slut that began with the letter F, multiple times before. He didn't want to lose his brother's respect, but he was in love with Odell. Bottling his feelings up made Grayson feel trapped and misunderstood. Grayson couldn't help but feel jealousy whenever he saw the love of his life breathing on another woman, it would always ruin his day, whether that woman be Anna Wintour or KeKe Palmer. Whenever Grayson felt upset about seeing the love of his life with somebody else, he would often get teased for being upset for absolutely "no reason". It was frustrating being closeted and in love at the same time.