lonely nights (smut)

February 25th 2020:

Grayson's heart ached while his hazel eyes stared at the screen of his iphone, which showed a picture of his crush holding hands with a blonde. That attractive star wide receiver ever seemed to be single. Even on that drunken night that he and Odell had at Coachella, Odell still wasn't single. Although the blonde curly haired man had girlfriend after girlfriend, there was just something about the tattooed and chocolate skinned man that made Grayson's heart race. Sometimes Grayson wished he never met the football player, or that he could erase his memory at least to forget about catching feelings for him, or more importantly about that night.

"How was practice baby?" Lauren asked,

"It was good" Odell responded, his voice was filled with exhaustion from the long hours of perfecting how his hands would catch the weirdly shaped ball.

"I missed you" Lauren said, even thought it had only been less than twenty four hours.

"I missed you too"

The truth was, Odell really didn't miss his blonde and artificially curly haired girlfriend. He knew she was lying when she told him that she was either hanging out with her best friend Jacky and her daughter Nova, or that she was at work, standing in front of a camera while wearing fabric from the brand Fashion Nova. It was clear to him that the 'i miss you' and 'i love you' he heard, and the pussy he received was just so that she could receive a bigger paycheck than Fashion Nova or Wild N Out could ever give her, but he didn't care. Although he knew those lips were somewhere else, he imagined those filled lips belonged to someone else, someone who's lips he only felt once after he had a few sips of alcohol.

Grayson regretted drinking that spiked lemonade, he spent hours trying to convince himself on a daily basis that his actions that Easter night were only controlled by alcohol, that there were no strings attached but he was only lying to himself. He did have feelings for Odell, and he's had them for a long time. However, ever since that night of listening to Kendrick Lamar spit out verses, those feelings escaped the back of his young mind and became dominant. He remembered the day before, seeing the bearded and tattooed man afar his hands wrapped around a bald headed light skinned and curvy woman's waist, pulling her body closer to his crotch. A piece of his heart began to shatter while he watched the tattooed man's lips attach to the woman's neck, his large hand grabbing the woman's large breast. Despite the woman having a reputation of sleeping with a lot of men, putting her curvaceous body on display, and for being that white-passing biracial woman that Kanye left for his current armenian wife Kim Kardashian, whose sister had a one night stand with Odell, he never felt any resentment towards Amber until that moment.

Odell tried to close his eyes and let himself doze off, but he couldn't and his girlfriend's obnoxious snoring wasn't doing him any justice. A series of thoughts flooded through his head but none of them were related to his girlfriend sleeping with his best friend behind his back, which in all honesty, he really didn't care about it. He didn't know why he was letting her, or why he hadn't broken up with her, it didn't cause him any pain whatsoever. Well, at least this one didn't fight with his mom or fake being pregnant with his mom like the last clout chaser he dated, and she was beautiful but not to Odell's eye. Although the public assumed the blonde nfl player had a thing for blonde and fair skinned women because of his dating history, it really wasn't his type of woman. Odell didn't even know if women were his type.

Grayson jolted upwards from his sleep, he knew the dream he had was too good to be true. Everytime the slim boy closed his eyes, the memory that was made on April 16th 2017 would happen all over again. The grinding, the large hands all over his small body, the plump chapstick-covered lips against his, the rough texture of a beard brushing against his naked jaw, feeling his red crop top fall to the floor and more importantly feeling the big black cock slide in and out of his tight pink anus. Grayson missed everything that happened that night, but he wished it was more than just a one night stand. Only a week after that drunken night, Grayson saw pictures of Odell with another woman, a botched and plastic one, holding hands and he resented Amber? How could someone find complete plastic attractive? That woman looked like an alien, nobody that artificial could never exist, no. That woman had to be a robot, nobody could ever make plastic surgery that obvious. How was Odell even able to pronounce her name? How was he able to communicate with her? She only knew greek. Grayson desired to grab his kitchen knife and stab every single area that the gold digger had surgery on, from her breasts to her face.