blowjob (smut)

The metal plug rested against Grayson's prostate, a whimper escaping his lips. Odell's large hands gripped Grayson's ass through his panties, their lips were connected, tongues fighting for dominance. All Grayson was wearing, was a pair of black lace panties, Odell only had boxers on. Their clothed erections, grinded against each other, matching the rhythm of their lips. Odell's hands grabbed each side of Grayson's panties, ripping the fabric in two and throwing it aside, leaving Grayson completely naked. Odell's large hands now grasping Grayson's bare ass, pulling them apart. Whenever Odell was horny, he'd often rip Grayson's panties in two, normally shoving them into Grayson's mouth afterwards, but this time, Odell wanted something else to fill Grayson's small mouth. A metal cock ring was wrapped around Grayson's cock, preventing him from cumming. They pulled apart after ten minutes of making out, low whines escaping their lips from the loss. Grayson let out a moan as his hole clenched around the plug, his lips attaching to Odell's neck afterwards, leaving a few hickies. He kissed down to his abdomen, kissing every single one, sucking on them as well, covering it all with hickies. He traced his abs with his tongue making Odell gasp a bit, it was downright ticklish but the tickle was pleasurable. Odell's cock twitched inside his boxers, a huge precum stain covering the front. Grayson's tongue grazed over it, causing an impatient grunt to escape Odell's lips.

"Take it off slut" Odell impatiently demanded,

"You're so eager daddy" Grayson giggled, his fingers digging into the waistband, before swiftly pulling them down, Odell's erection hitting Grayson in the face.

Odell's eleven inch cock was standing tall, the tip was bright red, precum oozing out of the slit, trailing down the shaft, veins throbbing, as the cold air blew against it. Grayson's small hand pumped the cock the few times before kitten licking the tip, tasting a little bit of precum, making Odell hiss. His lips wrapped around just the tip, sucking every droplet of precum. Odell grew impatient, he wanted to fill Grayson's mouth.

"All of it" Odell demanded.

Grayson pulled away and giggled, he grabbed the base, sticking his tongue out and slapping the tip against his tongue, his hazel eyes innocently looking up at Odell. A low and deep whine escaped from Odell's lips, he was painfully erect, and if his little slut wasn't going to suck him off, he'll have to jerk himself off on his own. When Grayson decided that he had tortured the dom enough, he took Odell in his mouth, fitting every inch that he was able to, although there was no way he could take all eleven inches into his mouth. He started to bob his head up and down, hollowing his cheeks as he continued, the tip brushing against the back of Grayson's throat, because Odell was so big. Odell's head was thrown back, his eyes rolling back to the point where he could see stars, and his large hands tangled through Grayson's hair.

"Fuck" repeatedly escaped Odell's lips, as the pleasure was unbelievable, he felt as if he was on cloud nine.

The plug aggressively stimulated Grayson's prostate, causing him to moan around Odell's cock, sending vibrations. The vibrations caused Odell to jerk his hips upwards, causing Grayson to gag. Grayson giggled once he realized what his moaning had caused.

"Stop that tickles!" Odell said, as Grayson listened to Odell and stopped giggling, now purposely moaning around his cock again.

Grayson continued to deepthroat Odell, pumping what he couldn't fit in his small little mouth, and making sure that his hand went at the same rhythm as his mouth. Grayson's soft tongue glided against the underside of Odell's cock, covering it with saliva. Grayson's eyes never left Odell's face, as he uncontrollably threw his head back. His lips wrapped around the cock, like an elastic band.

"You're such a cockslut, taking my cock so deep in your pretty little mouth" Odell said, as Grayson responded with another vibrating moan, causing Odell to twitch.

Grayson picked up his pace, wanting his daddy to cum hard, within minutes hot sticky cum drizzled down Grayson's throat. Grayson pulled his mouth off, as the noise echoed throughout the room. He licked from the balls to the tip, tracing every vein, which caused Odell to still remain hard.

"Keep going slut" Odell demanded, bucking his hips upwards to alleviate his erection.

Grayson didn't listen, he continued to innocently lick Odell's cock as if it were a lollipop, making sure it was slick and covered with saliva. Odell's cock was better than any lollipop that Grayson had ever tasted. Grayson wondered if Odell could cum just from the teasing, he'd definitely try that just so that he could get punished afterwards, but either way, Odell wouldn't let Grayson tease him for long. Odell let out an impatient grunt, tired of his slut teasing him, as he grabbed the base and held it directly towards Grayson's mouth, the tip straight against Grayson's lips.

"In your mouth, now" Odell demanded, as Grayson giggled, taking Odell in his mouth once again.

Odell arched his back, and threw his head back, his cock was finally back in Grayson's hot mouth, getting pleasured by Grayson's tongue. This time, Grayson took more than what he took before, gagging at first, but adjusting quickly. Waves of pleasure flowed throughout Odell's body, as Grayson's tongue glided up and down the shaft, while he was deepthroating. He needed more, his large hand grasped the back of Grayson's head, holding him down, making sure every inch of himself was inside Grayson's mouth. Grayson gagged, struggling to breathe, as his body protested against this, he tried to pull off for air, but Odell's grasp was too strong.

"Don't resist it, you know you like it you dumb whore" Odell spat, he only like this during sex, and in all honesty, Grayson loved it.

Grayson adjusted within minutes, and obeyed his daddy, going at the perfect pace that drove him crazy, until Odell came for a second time.Grayson pumped Odell in his hands, feeling him harden. He kissed the tip, making Odell hiss before sucking on it again, his fingertips tracing the pulsing veins. It took only minutes for Odell to calm down from his orgasm, to start demanding again.

"Suck it, that's all you're good at" Odell demanded, before he was filling Grayson's mouth again.

Grayson went as fast as he could this time. He took every inch of Odell, occasionally gagging. His cheeks were hollowed, and his tongue glided against the veins. Odell's cock was covered in saliva, his face painted with pleasure, Grayson was suckinfnhim off just the way he liked it. His head was thrown back, right hand tangled in Grayson's floppy brunette hair, left hand grasping the sheets. Low and deep, husky, masculine moans occasionally escaped Odell's lips. He's never felt this good unless he was fucking Grayson's tight pink hole, especially after Grayson cums when he's clenching around Odell's large cock.

"Holy shit" escaped Odell's lips, before his thick heavy load shot out of his cock, and into Grayson's mouth. Grayson sucked until every droplet, was gone.

"Stop" Odell said, this was too much for him.

Grayson pretended to not hear Odell, as he still kept going.

"I said stop!" Odell repeated, grabbing Grayson by the neck, smashing his lips against Grayson, tasting himself a little as there was a little bit of cum still inside of Grayson's mouth.

"Damn I really do taste good don't I?" Odell chuckled,

"No wonder I'm such a cum slut" Grayson chuckled, before Odell flipped him over and pinned him down to the bed.

"I need to fuck you now slut" Odell said, taking the plug out of Grayson's anus.

This was going to be a long night.