in charge for the night (part 3; trigger warning)

It's been hours since the argument, but it felt like it has been weeks. The house looked like an absolute mess, as if there was a tornado. Right after Grayson left Odell broke almost everything in the house, from pictures in frames to even the glass table in the living room. He cried himself to sleep last night after forcing himself to sleep in the guest room because all the bedroom kept on reminding him of was the angel that slept next to him every night. He wished he knew what Grayson meant by having a "terrible relationship" with his brother because for a while he just interpreted it as sibling rivalry. His heart ached, regretting every second he wasted commenting on Eth*n's picture. It was of him sticking his tongue out and showing off his new tongue piercing, something Odell wished that Grayson had but thought that Grayson didn't want. He thought that if he asked Grayson to get one, he'd immediately say no, so he decided to approach it differently, by commenting on the picture and trying to use jealousy to encourage Grayson to get one.

"Grayson please come out or at least unlock the door. Please come out, you have to eat something" Catherine said, Grayson had been staying at her house ever since he left Odell.

"I'm not hungry" Grayson muttered

"You said that hours ago and you haven't eaten anything, please don't hurt yourself over him, he's not worth it" Catherine begged, even though she didn't know much about Grayson's history of depression, self harm and eating disorders.

Catherine heard the doorbell ring, it was probably Austin because he was out with Ryan. She went down the staircase and walked through the door, instead of being met with the typical brunette curls, and colorful clothes, her hazel eyes met with blonde curls, tattooed skin, thick beard, tear stained cheeks and bloodshot eyes.

"I-Is Grayson here?" Odell asked, his voice raspy from all the crying.

"Um yes"

"Can I please see him?" Odell asked, tears threatening to fall out of his eyes.

With a heartbroken face like that, Catherine's empathetic heart couldn't say no.

"He's upstairs"

"Grayson...are you in there...?"  Odell said, knocking the door and a tear leaving his eye.

"Odell what are you doing here?! Leave me the fuck alone!" Grayson screamed.

"I'm sorry I miss you..."

"Don't lie to me Odell, I'm not good enough for you"

"Yes you are baby. Nobody can ever replace you. I'm sorry for commenting on his photo, I can explain baby. I didn't mean to hurt you..."

"I don't wanna hear your lies and bullshit! Just leave me alone! Fuck you Odell! Fuck you! Go To Hell!" Grayson roared.

"Fine! I'll leave you alone! G-goodbye Grayson" Odell sobbed, running downstairs towards the door.

His eyes met with Catherine, who had a shocked look on her face, and he was on the verge of crying. He quickly left the Mcbroom residence and shoved himself inside of his bright orange rolls royce. Catherine's heart broke when she looked out the window, Odell was bawling his eyes out. She's never seen two people so heartbroken at once. She hated this trait, her empathy for everyone, it made her feel bad for everyone that breathed. She went upstairs and knocked on the guest room door, which was locked by Grayson.

"Grayson...I really think you should talk to him. You guys really need to talk this out..." Catherine said.

"Why Catherine it's his fault he hurt me why should I forgive him?"

"He regrets it Grayson he was crying his eyes out when he left, I've never seen him so sad before"

"He deserves to suffer and cry I need him to understand the pain I went through he knows my past with Ethan and still did it Ethan is the person that ruined my relationship with my mom" Grayson revealed.