in charge for the night (final part; trigger warning)

Why was life ever worth living? Grayson thought as he exhaled the molly. He felt as if nobody has ever loved him, and throughout his life he's faced nothing but betrayal all because of his brother. I've been gone for days but nobody seems to care. Grayson knew that Ethan was popping bottles, knowing that he ran far away. What made him feel worse was the fact that his mother did not care that he had run away, she would rather have her son be dead than gay, and since she knew he was, she wished he was dead or never born. "I did not try to push you out for twenty minutes and rip my vagina open for you just to have you be a f*g" kept on replaying, over and over again. "Are you sure your brother raped you? are you sure you didn't consent? you probably did but you don't remember." Grayson inhaled the molly again, listening to the voices of everyone who had betrayed him. "Baby I'm not cheating on you. I don't know what you're talking about. Don't listen to Ethan baby, he's lying". An ear busting scream left Grayson's lips, hearing the words from his ex boyfriend reminded him of the guy he loved the most, the guy he believed didn't love him anymore.

"Why was life ever worth living if nobody ever loved me?! Nobody ever validated my experiences! Everyone just walks over me and right to my fucking rapist!" Grayson screamed.

Odell took another sip of whiskey, feeling the liquid substance burn down his throat. He stared at the ceiling, reminiscing about the memories that he and Grayson made while wrapping his head around the fact that the whole time Grayson was hiding all the pain that he had endured for years. The television was on, it was left on a channel filled with cliché romantic movies. Odell avoided putting his chocolate eyes on the television, not wanting to be reminded of what he lost.

"BREAKING NEWS: Former youtube star and boyfriend of the New York Giants Wide Receiver Odell Beckham jr, Grayson Dolan went missing three days ago. He was last seen at his best friend Dolores Mcbroom's house but three days ago Mcbroom reported that Grayson was nowhere to be found"

Odell's felt his eyeballs bursting out of his sockets, although it pained him that his angel wasn't within arms length of him, he was relieved that Grayson was safely sleeping underneath the Mcbroom residence but that turned out to be untrue. From reading the diary, Odell attempted to put the pieces of the puzzle together, trying to figure out where the love of his life would be. Prayers escaped his lips, hoping that his baby was still breathing and wasn't suffering. He got up, packed his bags, grabbed the keys, took another bottle of whiskey, and hopped in his rolls royce. He used what he remembered from the diary entry as his map. For his heart was beating at least a million miles per minute, he felt his throat getting smaller and smaller and it wasn't the alcohol this time, sweat dripped out of his large palms and covered the steering wheel. After almost an hour Odell finally arrived to where his mental map guided him to go.

"WHERE IS HE?!" Odell roared.

"I don't know man I haven't seen him in fucking years" Ethan responded.

"Fucking years?! You made those years fucking miserable for him!"

"I made those years miserable for the right reasons. He's a f*g, he deserves it"

"So you tortured him for years because you're a homophobic piece of shit?! You should've tortured yourself then because you hooked up with his ex boyfriend behind his back!" Odell retaliated.

"I only made him miserable not only because he's a f*g. I loved him but I couldn't have him because he never felt the same" Ethan lied.

"Trying to lie to get me to side with you now huh?! Not gonna work nigga. You never loved him, not even as a brother because if you were really his brother you wouldn't have tortured him for years. Don't even try to get me to side with you with your lies, I know how you play Ethan and I'm not stupid".