***
Amara had gotten a text from her sister. She won't be coming back to the plaza again. She quickly replied, telling her that she won't be coming home too. She wanted to visit her boyfriend since she couldn't stop thinking of him all day. She also told her that she trust that Kelvin would not let Micheal misbehave while she was away.
She made sure that the text has been delivered before she relaxed, attending to the rest of the customers with the few employees.

***
Kelvin got a cab and asked the driver to take him to any stripper's club around. Micheal was driving him nuts and he needed to restrategise. How can he possibly ask him to have Claire. Didn't he know what he was signing for when he decided to marry a virgin?
He grafted a text and sent to Claire. He would be home late so she shouldn't bother about dinner.
He touched his member. It's been long he strafed a kitten. Chief has kept him busy these past few weeks. He prayed to see his speck at the club who he would fuck mercilessly. He would transfer his anger and frustration on her kitten. It's been so long.

--------
She walked into the house. Everywhere was dark. Nobody had bothered to turn on the lister. Maybe her sister and husband had a fight as usual. But that was not her problem anyways. She had seen her boyfriend with another girl. He didn't know she was going to come.  She found her way to the stair, looking around to see if she would see any of the helpers.
She slowly made it to her room where she slumped on the bed and did what she had been waiting for. Cry.

****
He walked in right after she did and went upstairs to the mini sitting room. He settled at the bar and continued his drinkfest. He had not seen any girl that he liked at the club. They were either skinny or flat chested. He had decided to come home and drink it off. He took the bottle Micheal had been drinking from the previous day and began to do justice to it.

***
They had gone on and on, pleasing their flesh in every corner of the flat. Micheal had never felt that way in his entire life. He didn't believe he could stay erected even after cuming twice. Sarah was the bomb. This was the spice he had been looking for his entire life.

***
She wasn't seeing Micheal. The man in her bed was Kelvin to her. He occupied her heart and everything she did was because she imagined it to be Kelvin. She was in love with this Kelvin guy and she was happy he felt same way for her.

"Baby!" Micheal called out.

"Hmmmm."

"Thank you for being with me despite my status. I love you so very much."

She closed her eyes and pretended to have fallen asleep. She couldn't wait for kelvin to finish hatching his plans so they would be together. So she would leave this married cheat who she was sure would be cheating on her if he finds someone more attractive.

He smiled and cuddled her. She had slept. She really deserves to rest because they had both worn themselves out. She was his baby after all and he would make her happiness his first choice.

***
He stood up and staggered to the hallway, pointing at the two doors, trying to recollect the one that belonged to him. He rolled his eyes and shook his head. Why wasn't he seeing clearly. He opened the door by his right and walked in, bolting it behind him.

She sat up and looked at him. He was so handsome.
"Kelvin, are you okay? Do you need anything?" She asked with concern.

He licked his lips, smacking them lustfully. He loved the sight before him. This one wasn't too skinny. Her boobs were big enough as he could see the pointed tips through the light singlet she was wearing. He began to walk to her.