Chapter 19

Taehyung's POV

-"Yes."

What? She's jelous?

-"I-I mean.. Uh.. Bye!" She then ran off outside in the crowd as I stared dumbfounded.

-"A-Ah Jakkamal!!!" I ran towards her but had to back up because the security guards sent me a no-look.

I tilt my head slightly on the side and headed to the cafe in the the hotel. I sat down onto a chair and rested my chin into my palms and let out a sigh.

I layed onto my back of the chair facing the ceiling. Some fangirl screams were heard too. She has this thing.. I'm drawn to her.

Her beautiful milky skin and her gorgeous soft looking hair. Her doe eyes and dimples really gives the aegyo. I couldn't help but smile at her image in my head.

-"She's jelous.. Why?" I stuffed my head in my arms.

I felt something under my elbow and checked. It was a phone..? I glanced from right to left curiously.

I opened it and saw a picture of MinAh and.. A guy? Who is that? I will beat the cr-- wait, what am I saying? I shook my head confusing myself.

-"Nugu.." I narrowed my eyebrows staring at the guy.

I soon, smirked widely realizing I saw MinAh's phone.. What should I do?

Jimin's POV

I hugged Jae Hee tightly. I've missed her and she got hurt when I wasn't there. I felt pathetic. But of course I won't give up on her. She stared at the ceiling not uttering a single word out. It was silence.

-"Mianhae." I blurted out, my eyes staring at the floor.

-"Waeyo? You did nothing." I saw from the corner of my eyes she was smiling.

-"I wasn't there to protect you. I left you alone. I'm a pabo." My head stayed low avoiding eye contact.

-"Its not your fault Jimin-Ah. Don't worry. I just miss my Oppa. That witch still has him,." Her hair hid her face. I gazed up brushing her hair away.

-'Don't worry, we will find him." I gave a light squeeze on her hand. She smiled.

-"What if he's gone? I don't even know.." She frowned and hunged her head low.

-"He's not. I'm sure." I squeezed her arm.

-"I hope so." She said hugged my arm. The room was not really bright either.

-"Do you miss him that much?" I questioned her.

-"Mm. Its been a few months., i'm sorry I didn't accept you at first.." She muttered sighing.

-"Why?" I questioned her again confused since I still don't know why.

-"MinAh threaten me she will kill my brother.. She told me to not accept you. It hurted a lot." She looked at the ceiling silently.

-"MinAh? The girl that was with Taehyung????" I widen my eyes my mouth gaped a bit.

-"Anihaeyo! Kim MinAh is the one who is doing this." She shook her head.

-"Ah.. Keurom., don't worry." I smiled softly and took out a random game.

I pointed at it and asked her if she wanted to play, she nodded and we started playing. I need to get her Oppa out of her head for now.

So I could help her find him myself, I don't want to see her sad or crying anymore. She kept chuckling and sticking out her tongue concentrating onto the game.