Chapter 13

~~~~~~~~~~

Jae Hee POV

-"Jae Hee-Ah!! Its dinner!" Umma yelled from the kitchen.

-"I'm not hungry. I'll sleep" I squeaked out as I run up stairs.

I dived into my bed. Tears streaming down my face as I bit my lower lip preventing me from making a loud sob. I keep replaying it. The was he looked at me. His smiles. His laughter. His voice. I miss him.

FlashBack~

I looked down to my feet as Jimin dragged me somewhere. He stopped as I bumped onto his back. Stumbling behind, I looked up to see him an inch close from my face.

-"Kintchannayo?" He asked with a smile.

-"N-Ne.. What did you want to say?" I looked at him hiding my blush.

He stayed silent. Looking at me with a nervous looks drawn on his face. He coughed a little before speaking.

-"I-I love you.. Ever since I saw you.. Would you be mine?" He said with hope in his eyes.

I fozed.. Why Jimin? Why now? Couldn't you wait? I looked at him holding back my tears. He looked at me with sorrow and hope.

-"I-I don't like you.. I-I'm sorry" I said coldly as I walked away with tears.

Why? Saranghae Jimin Oppa.. I really do..

EnD~

I sobbed quietly as I closed my door to hide my sobs. Tissue by tissue.

1..2..3..4..

Hours passed as I collapsed on the ground crying and crying. Hugging my knees titghly as I remembered him confessing. Why did you have to do that Choi Jae Hee?!? I hate myself so much.

I can't.. I can't have you.. Oppa.. I love you much. It breaks my heart.. The reason why.. Its because of her..

I cried hugging my knees as I sat down on my bed. I took my phone who kept ringing. I looked to see Jae Yoon or should I say Yoon Ah texted me.

From: Yoonnie^^

Jae-Ah.. Kintchannayo? Eodiga? Jimin came back with a blank expression saying you went home. Waeyo?

I texted her back as my hands trembled and shacked as I texted her back.

To:Yoonnie^^

Ah Mianhae!! I got a headache and Appa & Umma wanted me home:( I'll see you tomorrow at school! MianhaeTT~ Annyeong!(:

How can I manage to send this happy message? Happy Jae Hee died. I hugged my knees as I looked in my albums.

Pictures and pictures were there. One caught my eye. It was the very first picture of me & J-Jimin.. I looked at the picture. I was kissing his cheek teasing him. He was blushing while looking down.

I touched his face trough my screen. I let out a sob as I touched his gentle baby face from the screen. He's gone. Why did she have to exist?

A moment later~

I dropped my phone as I went to sleep crying on the ground.

~~~~

^*Ringggs*^

I opened my eyes as my face sticked on a piece of tissue. I pulled it off as I washed my face quickly and answered my phone.

-"Yoboseyo?" I said as my voice cracked at the end.

-"You did well,Jae Hee-Ah." The other line answered.