Chapter 22

A/N: I just want to thank you all my sweet readers for the ideas! If you have any others or anything, please do tell me! ^^

Also, yes that's me! I raised my brow for some reason; so my eyes aren't even... weird.

I'm sorry for making anyone's eyes bleed or blind.

I love you all very much. Enjoy!
.
.
.
Jessica's POV <-- Did you miss her?

I slightly shook my head annoyingly, how the heck am I suppose to get rid of Jae Yoon? That good for nothing brat. I took out my pen, scribbling down key words. I know, I sound obssesed and b*tchy but I don't care. Don't you know how much it hurted when I found out Jae Yoon was dating my crush?

I pressed my back against the back of the chair I was sitting on. My eyes wandered around by small basement, it was dark and quiet. The walls were a grunge looking colour and chairs, files, tables and computers were dispersed around. I let out a sigh.

I've finally ganged up a small group of people who are willing to help me. Let's just say that I have a way with money, also that they all have a grugde for Jae Yoon. To be exact, half of them were Jungkook's fangirls. Obssesed ones.

Who cares?

I don't appear weak anymore. That idiot managed to stay alive even after all the injuries and wounds I gave her, she's got a strong will doesn't she?

It won't last long thought.

I turned back to face my desk, piles of papers and contracts lingered around the table. I looked up, seeing the other girls takinth a rest. The plan is almost complete. I know as well that Jae Yoon's father arranged a mariahe, but that won't keep her from living.

I clasped my hands togheter, everyone in the basement jumped in surprise as they looked at me.

-"Haeri." I called out firmly.

-"N-Nae leader-nim?" She uttered quietly.

-"Can you locate Jae Yoon?" I raised a brow, not glancing at her.

-"Nae!" She walked off to a computer.

-"She's meeting Jungkook..." She looked back at me.

Haeri is a genius when it comes to stalk someone. May seem messed up but hey, she's a keeper. The reason why I need to know where that girl is, is because I need to make sure she stays in Korea. Or my plan will not be useful anymore.

You may be asking, what about school?

I've been taking a break from school, I told them that I had family problems and stuff. But actually, I've been planning how to finally get rid of Jae Yoon. Although I should get over with my childhood childishness,

I've developped a new reason why I want to get rid of Jae Yoon.

I've fallen for the oh-so hot guy,

Jeon Jungkook.

-Jae Hee's POV-

I placed down my book, texting Jimin a goodnight. I've been studying for the past hour while talking to Jimin. I felt my body getting sore, but I shrugged it away.

I haven't been able to eat nor sleep well, studies are stable thought. My body has been getting thinner and thinner, I stopped eating much, still not sure why. I guess the whole Kim Minah affair has been taking a big toll on us. I let out a sigh.

Jimin told me to meet him, which I did but it only lasted an hour or so. I didn't feel well hence he brung me back home. I touched my forehead, feeling heat showering me. Headaches were crashing through my head. I clutched myself, causing myself to tumble down the bed.