****

I plopped down on Katsuki's bed. 

I was so tired.  We had loads of extra training today which wasn't fun.

"Katsuki, do you think-,"

"What did you just call me?" I gave him a confused look.

"Katsuki? That's your name." He had a look of like... disgust? On his face?

"You can't call me that.  It's weird." I was even more confused.  "But it's your name!" I protested.

"You never used to call me that! Hearing Katsuki from your mouth just.. doesn't sound right!"

Ohhhhhhh.  That's what he meant.

"You're such a dork.  Fine then, toe frog, can we just take a nap? I'm tired."

"If you were just gonna sleep, then why'd you come over?"

"Because you're mom invited me for dinner, and we all know I can't pass that offer up."

"But you could've just came later," I raised an eyebrow.  "Do you not want me here? I'll just leave then," I went to get up but he grabbed my arm, pulling me back onto his bed.

"I never said I didn't want you here," I smiled.  "Good, now... I'm tired and I want to sleep."

I grabbed a blanket and pulled it over me. 

"Wake me up when-," I looked at Kachan and he was passed out.

I poked his side slightly to make sure.  I guess he's as tired as me.

I curled up in his blanket and felt myself started to drift off...

****

"Dinners ready!!!!" I woke up to Matsuki yelling from downstairs.

I groaned. I was still so tired.

I felt super warm to, and it felt really nice.

Then I felt that warmth cuddle up to me even more. Then it hit me.

I glanced at my waist and blondie's arm was wrapped around me.

I felt myself start to blush. Omg. What am I supposed to do?

"Hey... are you awake?"

No response.

Okay... if I quickly get out of his grip without waking him up, then maybe there will be no awkwardness or embarrassment.

I slowly tried to lift his arm up and move my body, but when I did, his grip got tighter.

I tried over and over again, but every time he'd just tighten his grip on my waist whenever I tried to move.

Maybe I should just wake him up, act like I'm not embarrassed and have him just be all embarrassed.

I nodded to myself. Plan B it is then.

I took a deep breath. "Hey blondie, wake up. Dinners ready." I slightly shook him to wake him up.

He groaned. "Just... 5 more minutes." He cuddled up to me even more.

"Wake uuuppp," He sighed. "But it's nice right here.."

I felt my face heat up even more. "Wake up!" I grabbed a pillow and smacked him on the head.

He immediately woke up and glared at me, but not letting go.

I thought he'd be embarrassed.  Jesus.  Now I'm just more embarrassed.

"Get up, I'm hungry." I said without looking at him. I didn't want him seeing I was blushing.

"If you look at me I'll get up."

Oh no. I can't have him seeing my face all red.

"Katsuki! Y/N! Why aren't you guys downstairs yet?" Matsuki opened the door and Katsuki immediately let go of me.

Thank you Matsuki!

"We were just waking up." Katsuki said. She looked at us like we were weirdos.

"You guys took a nap?" I nodded.

"Okay, well dinner is gonna be getting cold, so get your asses downstairs." And with that she left.

I looked at Katsuki.  "Come on lets-,"

"Your face is red." He smirked. 

Fuck.

I grabbed a pillow and hit him in the face.  "It isn't!"

I got up and opened the door.  "Last one downstairs has the worst quirk!" I yelled.

"Hey! You got a head start!" He got up and ran after me.

I obviously beat him downstairs.  He rolled his eyes and we both sat down for dinner.

————

A/N: Sorry I haven't updated in a little bit.  I've been working on this chapter for what seems like forever.  I just didn't know what to write lmao.

Anyway, hope ya'll liked this chapter, I'm going to the river today or else I would write more chapters.