Chapter 17-Spilling

Nia POV

I smile at Bob."So what should we do? About them?"
"What...if Lena meets Kara in her apartment on 6 pm?" Bob suggests while looking at Kara-or Lena "We will decorate Kara's apartment with flowers and candles and will say Lena asked us to do that"
I snap "that's a great idea..So now inform Lena about it..not our plan but Kara wants to meet in her apartment in 6 pm and Lena will think Kara did the decoration and Kara will think Lena did it.Hopefully,One of them confess their love to each other"
Bob raises his eyebrow "About that...Me and Lena aren't exactly at the best terms"
I stare at him,in confusion "What do you mean? You literally.."
He cuts me off "I will try and fix it.....But if it doesn't,you will tell Kara to inform Lena to meet her in her apartment at 6 pm sharp"
"You got it....I don't trust you though" I blurt
Bob smiles and shrug "Well..that's fine by me" then he walks away until he enters the elevator and disappears.
I hope my dream won't come true.I look at Kara and she's arranging her desk.Im guessing she got rehired again? Lena and Kara are literally soul mates.Wish I could do more to save Lena.Does Kara know about it? Should I tell her? And more importantly should I tell her about my dreams I'm having lately? All these thinking,I need to get some sleep.

Kara walks towards me "What did Bob want from you?"
I look at her and sit on the chair "We were just..talking?"
She continues to stare at me "You know...You shouldn't talk to him"
I rub my head-I thought Lena and him were friends? "Why?"
"He was hitting on Lena when we first met" Kara confesses
"Are you jealous?" I smirk
Kara blushes "Not you too..."
Before I can say anything,People starts to murmur.Me and Kara look at each other in confusion.Whats going on?
Then I see a man walking towards us and smiles to Kara "You must be Kara Danvers" he says in British accent "I'm William Dey..Nice to meet you"
Kara forces a smile "Nice to meet you too"
William smiles "But.." He leans closer to Kara "Your desk is mine now..."
"Excuse me?" Kara speaks up
He smirks "I am your replacement because you didn't give a shit about your job...so clear your desk again"
I give William a little push "I don't know who you think you are but you don't talk to Kara like that." I continue in a stern voice "haven't you heard? Andrea rehired Kara"
William rolls his eyes "I'm sorry to tell you that-"
"Would you shut up?" Kara snaps "Find your own desk..That can't be hard" William expression didn't change then he walks way without saying anything."Jerk"
I nod then Alex waves and walks towards us,Me and Kara exchange glances thinking why is she here? "Kara" Alex says
Kara have a shameful face "I'm sorry...I didn't mean to kick you out.I have been a terrible sister and.."
Alex hugs Kara and looks at me and mouths would you leave us?
I nod and get back to work

Kara POV

Alex hugs me tightly then pulls away "It's okay..its been a rough couple of weeks so that's why..I asked kelly for a therapy appointment.She got back and wanted to help you out"
I rub my head and adjust my glasses "I don't need therapy..I'm okay"
Alex shakes her head "No Kara you're not okay.You need it.After everything going on.Lena is mad at you then blaming yourself for everything then you get yourself kidnapped.Losing your powers for....umm unknown reason and what else? Oh yeah, A shapeshifter shape shifted to your biological father then get stabbed.Then wake up and don't remember anything for the past 4 days now Another shape shifter shape shifter to Lena.And you don't need therapy? Right" Alex rolls her eyes,in a sarcastic voice.
"And somehow got through it..I'm perfectly fine" I smile
"Oh no your not.An hour and you Will meet Kelly okay? Take this" Alex hands me car keys.
I put them in my pocket "Fine."
Alex smiles "okay good"
"Oh and Where is Sam? Haven't seen her in a while" I ask
Alex shrugs "She...gave up on Lena..She said her goodbyes so did Ruby.Even Mon-el did.I think you should too"
I look at Alex in confusion "What? What your talking about?" How could Sam give up on Lena? How? She's been for a coma for what? 2 weeks? What changed? There's something going on.I look at Nia but she's talking with someone.If Nia knew what's going on.Would she tell me? I've got a feeling Alex and the others are covering something.
"I think we should talk about this after your therapy session" Alex says and leaves.
I'm gonna find out what's going on no matter the cost.