Chapter 35: Fireworks

Start from the beginning

  "I did ask for help,"

"Yes and I'm here, there is a thing called waiting and patience,"

  "I have none of that," he smiled and I rolled my eyes. "So will you help me with it?"

"Of course handsome,"

"How's Keane?"

   "He's fine. He's having a cuppa so all is good with the world,"

"All is going to be even better with the world soon," he grinned,

   "I am so lucky to have you," I grinned,

"I'm the lucky one Lolo," He kissed me, "I really am,"

  "So, what's the plan? Bearing in mind Keane is in the room next door,"

Noah's POV

My brilliantly amazing plan, was to make Keane feel involved as much as he would if could partake in everything. He can't go in the hot tub, no worries, he would be sat in a comfy chair wrapped in a blanket with his feet bubbling away in the hot massaging water of the foot spa I found. So he has a hot tub for his feet, perfect. He can't drink alcohol, no bother, I had downloaded and found the best virgin cocktails ever created and had text Arlo to get what I needed. They were going to be that good that we'd all want to be drinking them! I knew they were the two main things he was pissed about. He could still eat food and partake in games and would still be sat outside with us when the fireworks went off. So I just knew he was going to have an equally as awesome time, as us in the hot tub and drinking alcohol. To be honest I don't actually know why he's so mad, had he forgotten how absolutely awesome I was!

"You my boy, have a heart of gold and I love you more than words can ever describe," Lolo told me and I beamed at him,

"I do try," I winked.

Before we all knew it, everyone was back from town with lunch for us all and we congregated in the dining room to eat the spread that was laid out for us on the table. There was an abundance of food.

  "Not sure you got enough," I joked,

"You jest Noah, we had to get this amount because of how much you eat," Dad said which made everyone laugh. I looked over at Keane who winked at me, I blew him a kiss which he caught and put to his chest dramatically making me laugh.

  "So what is the plan for this evening?" I asked mid demolishing of our lunch,

"Party food, cocktails, hot tub, fireworks happy new year," Arii announced.

  "Okay and what about me sis?" Keane asked, which I knew he would.

"You can still eat and drink virgin cocktails and be outside with us. Our plans are the same,"

Wow sis. Wow.

Keane stood up and left without a word,

"Keane I..."

"Do you deliberately intend to wind him up or do you not realise what you say?" Arlo said going after Keane. I looked at Tayte.

"Happy New Year," he said and also left. Arii began to cry. Sis. Honey. For real!

Keane's POV

"Do want to come for a walk?" Arlo asked, I nodded as Tayte came into the room, "Walk?"

  "Sure,"

"So I've been thinking," I said as we headed out of the door,

  "Wait for us," Noah called as he and Angelo appeared. "Didn't fancy staying in the house,"