****
Claire's phone rang out loud, interrupting her meeting with some customers who wanted to order clothes for their new boutique.

"Please excuse me." She said to her customers.

"Hi Phil."

"Hello beautiful one. How're you?"

"I'm fine, just a little busy."

"Where are you?"

"My plaza. Any problems?"

"Not really. Text me the address. I've got something for you."

"Phil come on, tell me already."

"Text me the address." He pestered.

"Alright. See you soon."

She hung up, quickly grafted a text and sent to him. She returned to her customers who left after they had come to a mutual agreement.
Today can't get any better. Just because she was seen at the plaza, she's been getting calls and visits from prominent personnel, asking to make her their wardrobe manager.
She thanked God for giving her the grace. She would be whoever God has destined her to be and nobody can stop that.
Phil was in the plaza in 45minutes. He asked around and he was directed to Claire's office. He tapped on the door and her sweet voice ushered him in.

"Hi beautiful." He greeted, opening his arms for a hug and Claire fell into them.

"You're here sooner than I expected."

"And you're looking hotter than I imagined."
They both laughed and settled on the long sofa in the office.

"You run this place?"

"Yes my dear. By His grace."

"Wow. It's nice and beautiful."

'Thank you Phil. What do I offer you?"

He looked around and smacked his lips, then he looked at her mischievously.

"How about we go out for lunch? I want to give you a treat. But before then, close your eyes."

"Why?" She queried.

"Be a woman and close your eyes little girl."

"I'll spank you Phil. I'm not a little girl."

"Okay. My apologies big lady but please, close your eyes."

"Twenty seconds."
She closed her eyes and Phil dipped his hand into his pocket. He brought out a black bold choker that had her name inscribed in gold in front of it. He had ordered for it after they had met the second time and he saw her obsession for fashion.
It had cost him money but he had enough, more than enough not to allow his grandchildren work.
He wore it around her neck and tied the belts together.
"Do you have a mirror here?" He asked.

"Do I open my eyes?" Claire asked bubbling in excitement.

"Silly girl. Mirror?"

"Its in my second drawer."

He walked to her table and opened the second drawer, picking out the flat mirror, he closed it back and went to her, placing the mirror in front of her.

"Open your eyes." He said calmly.

She slowly opened her eyes and her mouth dropped in awe. Tears came down like a spring water and she found herself in Phil's waiting arm.
Micheal had never bought her anything if not cars and plane tickets. He had never taken her to shop for her clothes or accessories. But he had always hammered to her about looking to impress, yet, he never cared to show her how.
Everything she know, she learnt from social medias and television.
Now, someone she barely knew was giving her one of the things she loved most.
Slowly, he was winning her over. Her heart was telling her things but for now, all she wants to do is cry in his arms.
His ever available arms!!!!!!!!!!