18. Tacos dont fly

Start from the beginning

"Well, don't you look pretty." lilly smiled.

Be the bigger person Andrea. Don't kill her now, wait for the right moment.

Clayton handed me a pop tart. I looked at him. "What the fuck is this?"

"Ummmm a pop tart." He walked to the front door where Lilly and Colton who I'm just now seeing followed.

I turned and looked at the stove. "But the bacon."

"Is Dylan's."

I frowned and followed them. Why was he acting like this. Why was he being mean. Bully.

We walked out into the pouring rain and got in his jeep. I sat in the back quietly while the boys got in the front. He started the car and I munched on my pop tart. I don't even like pop tarts.

We were driving and it was quiet. Except Lilly kept looking at me oddly. I looked at her. "Why do you keep looking at me?"

"Why are you wearing your hair like that?"

"Because I'm a fashionista."

She laughed. "I could beg to differ."

"Why you little."

"So about that girlfriend Clayton."

I stopped mid strangle as I looked at him in the mirror. Girlfriend? They were talking in whispers but I heard that clearly.

He laughed. "What girlfriend."

"You know the one."

It was quiet but then he spoke. "What about her."

"Have you spoke to her lately?"

"No, why?"

"She called me."

He looked at him then back to the road. "What she say."

"She's ready to come home. She didn't know how to talk to you so she wanted me to send the message."

"I'll call her later."

What? Girlfriend? Call? Later? What the hell kind of shit? I'm not a side chick. I better be the main. Or does he love someone else. Was there someone else before me that stole his heart first. Screw that, why didn't he tell me he had a girlfriend. Secondly, why did he sound sad talking about it. I was about to speak but figured it wasn't the right time. I looked in the mirror at him as he drove. He was frowning. He glanced in the mirror then looked back at the road. He's fine, he'll tell me when he's ready.

~~~

Claytons P.O.V

"I should kill you." I growled at Colton.

"Whoa, I was passing a message." He put his hands up.

I looked at Andrea who was in the store picking up clothes then back to my moron friend. "I know she heard you. You didn't need to tell me at that moment."

"Seriously though, you need to call Ci..."

"Don't." I cut him off from saying her name. "Just don't."

He patted my shoulder. "Call her."

I looked at Andrea. "I will....eventually."

Andrea walked out and smiled. "I like spending your money."

I half smiled. "Really now?"

She nodded and trotted over to forever 21. "Yeah. Let's go spend more of it."

I looked at Colton. "Andrea or her will be the death of me."

He laughed. "You have a lot to figure out."