Chapter 15: Revealed [part 2]

1:56pm
It was around 2pm when Taehyung got in the car, ready to drive to Daegu.

No one else know that Taehyung is heading to Daegu  early except Jimin and Jin. Taehyung figured that they would all find out from Jin or Jimin somehow anyways. He didn't see Jungkook at all today, he heard that Jungkook is at hanging out with Eunwoo and Taehyung felt relieved to hear that Jungkook is visiting his friends, maybe to forget about things for a little bit, or for whatever reasons, Taehyung is glad to hear that Jungkook is with his friends and not by himself.

"Hi, mum

"Hi, mum." Taehyung phoned his mum and talked to her through the bluetooth in the car. He wanted to let her know that he is on the way.

[Hi honey, you're nearly here?] His mum asked

"Not for another long while. I just left Seoul, I will be there in about two hours if the traffic is not too crazy. If not, it might take me about three hours." Taehyung explained, looking at the traffic ahead that starts to get heavier as he departs Seoul. Hopefully once he's out of the city, it would slow down.

[No worries love. Just let me know when you're nearly here, there is no rush. Drive safe, okay?] she said.

Taehyung thanked his mum and hung up. He kind of feel nervous as he realized that he's getting closer and closer to telling his mum the truth. How would his mum react? She have always been supportive of him but he honestly never heard his mum's perspective on these kind of things. Hopefully she takes it well...

[][][]

About two and a half hour later, Taehyung arrived at his parent's house in Daegu. He pulled up in the drive way and immediately he saw his mum waiting for him at the front door.

Taehyung parked the car in the garage and went to greet his mum.

"Hi mum" Taehyung said and went to hug his mum after bowing to her.

"Hi sweetheart, look at you! My handsome boy" Taehyung's mum said and patted Taehyung's head. Taehyung smiled.

"Where are the others?" Taehyung questioned as he couldn't see anyone else around.

"Dad is at work as you probably have known, and your sister is at her piano lesson" his mum answered.

"What about Jong Gyu? " Taehyung questioned about Jung Gyu, his brother.

"Unfortunately, He is coming over tomorrow. He's been very busy with work lately" Taehyung's mum explained. His brother just recently start his own business so he's been piled up with work.