Chapter 11: Confession [part 2]

BTS got back to the holiday house after spending an hour and a half at the spa. They planned to stay longer but they were really hungry so they decided to come back earlier because they still need to prepared the barbecue for dinner.

The staff bought some meat, ramen and have the grill set up for BTS at the back patio of the house. The staff won't be staying since they're not filming. They're stayed in another holiday house a few minutes away, letting BTS have their own privacy.

"I'll start grilling the meat. Can someone start boiling the water for the ramen?" Yoongi said and grab the meat from the fridge, heading outside to the barbecue to grill the meat. Hoseok followed behind to help Yoongi outside.

Jin heard Yoongi and started making ramen as well as preparing other food like Sundubu-jjigae and Kimchi fried rice to go with the barbecue. The rest of the members helped Jin what they can in the kitchen.

"Oh that's right! I need someone to go get some groceries that I ordered on the phone. Please? I forgot about that"
Jin said suddenly as he just remembered something.

"What groceries?" Jungkook asked, confused.

"There's a grocery store nearby. You can actually order on the phone and then go pick it up. I ordered some extra ingredients for dinner because I didn't want to bother the staff, they did a lot for us already today."
Jin explained.

"There's such thing?" Taehyung asked.

"Yeah, it's pretty convenient right? Can someone go pick it up for me please? I need to cook this ramen." Jin asked, glancing at Jimin.

"I'll go" Namjoon suggested after he heard Jin as he's not doing anything at the moment.

"Actually, Namjoon, I need your help. Can you put the rice in the cooker and wash the vegetables? You can't drive anyways so let Jungkook Taehyung or Jimin go" Jin said and Namjoon agreed.

"You're right, I forgot." Namjoon said and went to get a bag of rice from the dining table.

"We have a car that we can use?" Taehyung questioned.

"Actually we do. The hired car that the staff hired to use for transporting the equipments, we have the spare key of the car is well." Jimin said, pointing at the key that is sitting on the coffee table.

"I'll go then." Jungkook offered.

"Take someone with you" Jin said, not wanting him to go alone.

"Jimi-"

"I have to help Jin hyung with the cooking, you should go with Taehyung. He's not doing anything right now" Jimin cut Jungkook off as he knew that Jungkook was about to say his name. Jimin looked at Jungkook, signalling him that this was his plan. And Jungkook finally understood. He completely forgot.

Jimin and Jin planned this from the very start. Once Jimin found out about the grocery store, he knew that Jin was going to be cooking so he talked to Jin about the plan. They came up with this together. And everything seem to be working out the way they wanted it too.

"Um, sure. V hyung, do you want to come?" Jungkook asked Taehyung who is sitting couch. Jin and Jimin silently shook their head. Why did Jungkook asked Taehyung that? What if he said no? Just go with flow, Jungkook! Jin and Jimin thought.