Chapter 7: Her

A long week passed by which was full of schedules for BTS including concerts, photoshoot and interviews. They've travelled to two countries and now they're back in Korea again, entering another two days break before their next concert. BTS arrived in Korea on Wednesday morning, exhausted and sore. Its 10am and the members have just arrived at their dorm from the airport. It feels good to be back home again.

For Taehyung and Jungkook, things haven't changed much. So does Jimin and Taehyung. Jimin haven't got time to ask Taehyung about Jungkook at all. Its hard to find an alone time with Taehyung where they can talk without other members overhearing because they're together all the time this whole week. The only time Taehyung is alone was after the concerts but that's late at night and Jimin didn't want to disturb Taehyung with a serious topic. And because of their busy schedules, Jimin forgets about it sometimes and didn't get a chance to talk to Taehyung.

Taehyung and Jungkook still haven't talk to each other eversince what happened in the kitchen that day. Taehyung tried to talk to Jungkook, he wanted to tell him the real reason he stopped him that day but Jungkook kept avoiding Taehyung by trying to not be in the same place alone with him. Taehyung gets tired of it and eventually just started to give up. He started to think that maybe Jungkook didn't have feelings for him at all and maybe Jungkook is trying to tell him that this is not what he wanted to happen between them. Taehyung doesn't know anymore.

The reason Jungkook is avoiding Taehyung is because he's mad at himself. He thought that Taehyung didn't feel the same so he wanted to give him space. Taehyung and Jungkook kept being misunderstood by one another, so that's why it made everything one hundred times more difficult than it should have been. If only they both open up to each other and stop being afraid of commitments, things would be much easier.

"Lets have a drink together tonight, who's in?"
Yoongi said as they entered the dorm.

"Hyung, its like 10 in the morning and we just got back, why are you making plans for tonight already?"
Jimin asked, laughing.

"Its the only chance. We had a successful week"
Yoongi said and Jimin nodded in agreement.

"Actually, you're right, I'm in"
Jimin said and ask if anyone else wants to join.

"Where at?"
Jin asked.

"At our bar at the company, where else?"
Yoongi answered. No one knew about this due to BTS' privacy, Bighit decided to keep it a secret from fans but there is a private bar at Bighit building on the 19th floor, the highest floor, where the members can go and enjoy a few drinks together with full privacy. Because its hard for bts to go out for a drink at the real bar and in order for them to be able to live like normal people in their 20s, Bighit decided to built a bar in the top floor with hired professional bartenders. Only Bighit staff and artists like BTS are allowed there.