Chapter 4: Changes

[Jungkook's house, Busan]

Jungkook left seoul about an hour after Taehyung left with his brother who also picked up Jimin is well. Jungkook's house is only 30 minutes drive from Jimin so Jungkook's brother, Junghyun, has no problem dropping Jimin off on the way.

Jungkook lives with his brother, mum and dad in Busan. He also haven't seen them in while because of his busy schedule. It is now 11pm and Jungkook's family are already off to bed. Jungkook, however, is not tired yet so he decided to go on his phone for a little bit before going to sleep. He laid on his bed and picked up his phone, opening twitter to see what fans are up to.
They are so many tweets about their concerts in the last two days, Jungkook usually read them, it made him smile and laugh a lot.

Then, Jungkook came across a tweet about Taehyung. Its just a video of him from the concert. Jungkook clicked on it without thinking, it was a fancam of Taehyung during Mic drop dance break and armys are going crazy over him. Jungkook thought, how is he so hot? And why is his heart pounding so fast? Is this how armys feel? Jungkook shook his head, he shouldn't be feeling this way. But as soon as he put his phone down to clear his mind, he couldn't stop thinking about Taehyung. He misses him, so bad. He want to hear his voice, he want to hear his laugh, he want to see his smile and he want them to be back to normal again. They are times when they don't talk for a while but why does it feel worse this time? How could he make this work? Jungkook thought.
He want to call Taehyung, but something's holding him back. They call each other all the time when they're away from each other. Now that they are becoming distant, Jungkook realised how close they are and how happy he is when he's around Taehyung.

"Just do it Jungkook...what are you afraid of? Its just a call"
Jungkook told himself, staring at the phone. But he still couldn't pick up the phone.

Jungkook stared at his phone for about five minutes until he had enough.
"Fuck it"
Jungkook said and pick up his phone to call Taehyung. Its just a call, why is he so nervous? He's being ridiculous and he needs to bring himself together.

[....hello?]

The phone dials for about five seconds until Taehyung finally picked up the phone. He probably confused of why he's calling too, Jungkook guessed.

"H-hello? Hyung..."
Jungkook answered.

[Jungkook...is everything alright?...]
Taehyung asked. Taehyung was shocked when he saw Jungkook's name on his phone, calling him. He was thinking about Jungkook too but he did not expect Jungkook to call him.

"Um...yes...I...I just want to ask you how you are and if you got to Daegu safely"
Jungkook said. He didn't prepare an answer, he just call Taehyung without thinking about why he called because he just misses him and wanted to hear his voice, he didn't think about what he'll say to Taehyung first.

[oh...I got here safely, considering I'm still here talking to you haha. Thanks for asking, Jungkook-ssi. What about you? Did you got home alright?]
Taehyung asked.

"I got here fine too hyung...thank you. How's your mum and dad? What about your sister and brother? Did you see them today is well?"
Jungkook is so glad to hear Taehyung laughed, it made him feel happy too.

[They've been well. I didn't see Jeongyu and dad today, they'll be coming tomorrow]
Taehyung explained and also asked Jungkook how his family are doing.
The two continue to chat for a little bit, just telling each other about their family and what plans they have for the next day. Its been a long time since they are talking and laughing with each other like this, it's different over the phone since they don't have to face each other and make eye contact.