Chapter 14: Revealed [part 1]

[On Taehyung's side]

Jimin ran after Taehyung who already got in the car and started driving off in hurry. Jimin didn't wait but also hopped into his car that was parked not far from Taehyung in the car park and then followed him behind. Where is he going at this time of the night?? Jimin thought, feeling worried.

Jimin tried to call Taehyung, hoping that he would pick up his phone through the bluetooth but he's not picking up. Jimin knew that Taehyung purposely ignored his call because he knew that Taehyung's phone always automatically connect to the car as soon as he got in. So Jimin kept calling Taehyung, hoping that he would get the signal and pulled over.

After four to five calls, Taehyung finally picked up.

"What is it Jimin? I'm driving" Taehyung said through Jimin's hand-free speaker. Jimin could slightly see Taehyung's car infront of him but it's getting harder to see as he drive because it is pitched dark outside.

 Jimin could slightly see Taehyung's car infront of him but it's getting harder to see as he drive because it is pitched dark outside

"I know that. Where are you going????" Jimin asked.

"Somewhere." Taehyung answered. He actually didn't know where he is going either. He was just...mad...and upset. He wanted to get out of there, as far as he could. He didn't want to see Jungkook right now.

"Pulled over. NOW." Jimin demanded as Taehyung's answer immediately told him that Taehyung didn't really plan where he's heading to either. He needed Taehyung to calm down and think first.

"I'm going to Daegu. Don't worry about me"
Taehyung said. It's the only place he could think of right now.

"Taehyung, you're driving TWO HOURS to Daegu at like ONE in the morning???? Are you crazy?? Your family are asleep right now, are you going to wake them up? And what about our schedule tomorrow? Just PULL OVER" Jimin said.

"I'll be back on time for schedule. My parents won't mind, I have the keys to the house so I'll just get in quietly" Taehyung answered, not listening to Jimin.

"Pull over. Or I will keep following you all the way to Daegu and you KNOW I'm not joking" Jimin said, feeling frustrated this time.

"Ugh...FINE" Taehyung finally gave up. He really can't win this time...he knew that Jimin is not joking and he didn't want to caused a bigger issue.

"Send me your location and I'll meet you there" Jimin said. He lost Taehyung a few minutes before he pulled over so he asked Taehyung to share his location. Taehyung pulled over at the car park infront of a park and send Jimin his location.

A few minutes later, Jimin came and parked next to Taehyung. Taehyung got out of the car and Jimin went straight to him.

"Taehyung, get yourself together. Just calm down, okay? Running away from a problem does NOT make anything better" Jimin scolded Taehyung but calmed down a bit once he noticed how upset Taehyung looked.