Chapter 9: The Truth

[The next day]

Jungkook woke up with a big headache that rushed in as soon as he opened his eyes. He looked around the room to find out that he's lying on his own bed, but he doesn't remember how he got here.

Jungkook slowly got up in a sitting position, leaning his back against the bedhead as he felt dizzy. He spotted a bottle of water on the bedside table and took a big drink out of it.

What happened? Jungkook thought to himself, still don't remember exactly what happened last night. He only remembered parts of the night, like when Jimin found him in the bathroom at the bar and when he got inside the van. But he had no idea how he managed to get onto his bed. Jungkook tried to remember but he felt so dizzy that he had to laid back down on the pillow. How much did I drank?? Jungkook asked himself.

"Jungkook? Are you awake?" Jungkook heard a knock on the door, followed by Jimin's voice. He looked over at the clock. It's only 9am, he thought it was much later.

"Yeah, come in hyung" Jungkook answered and Jimin opened the door

"How are you feeling?" Jimin asked as he walked towards Jungkook.

"A little dizzy but I'm good...What happened last night? How much did I drank?" Jungkook asked Jimin. Jimin grabbed Jungkook's chair from his desk and seated beside Jungkook's bed.

"A lot. A lot more than you can handle, that's why you ended up like this" Jimin answered.

"That explains the headache..." Jungkook said to himself.

"Do you not remember anything at all?" Jimin asked and Jungkook thought for a little bit.

"Parts of it but basically...no. How did I get here?" Jungkook asked as he did not recall getting on to his bed himself.

"Actually...someone helped put you to bed" Jimin said.

"Was it you? I remembered seeing you in the van but no one else..."

"No actually...it was...Taehyung. You don't remember at all? He was the one taking care of you after we got home. Jin hyung and Namjoon hyung helped me carried you to the van but after that Taehyung told me to go bed and took care of you. I don't know what happened between you two after I went to bed though."

Jimin explained. Jungkook was surprised to hear that it was Taehyung because he thought that Taehyung was with Seomin last night. Jungkook scanned around the room and something on his other bedside table caught his eyes. He saw a bowl of water and a face towel inside it. Next to it was a bottle of hangover drink, with a post-it note that said,

'drink it when you wake up'

Of course, it was from Taehyung

Of course, it was from Taehyung. Last night, after going to bed Taehyung suddenly remembered that he saw a few bottles of the hangover drink in the fridge, so he went back downstairs and grab two bottles, one for Jimin and one for Jungkook. It was the drink that they always have in their fridge because it is such a good cure for hangover and sometimes they need to recover from a hangover fast because they have schedules the following day. Jungkook looked over to Jimin and Jimin nodded slightly as in telling him that 'yes, that was Taehyung who prepared you that'