little secret ~> Jung Wooseok Pt.1

idk man.....idk. it's to late to think rn

Genre: fluff....because I suck at everything else
Plot: you meet a tall ass idol and fall in love. But since he's an idol you are forced to keep it a secret.

Wooseoks POV

A long day. Met with a long night full of practicing for our comeback. 'basquiat' was blaring through the speakers as we danced. Trying our best not to mess up. We were all exhausted and on the brink of falling to our knees, but we needed to practice.
As the end of the sing played for the last time, we all collapsed. Ragged breathing was all that could be heard in the room.
After laying on the floor for a few minutes, we slowly one by one got up. Helping others get up as well. '1:58' was what the digital clock on the wall said. After we were all up, we bid eachother goodnight and walked to our rooms.
I was hungry. I wasn't gonna lie, I didn't eat all day and my stomach was eating itself. I decided to walk to the nearest 24hr gas station and grab some ramen or onigiri (those triangle rice things). My stomach let out a low growl just thinking of the food.
I was struggling to keep my eyes open as I opened the door to the store as the bell made a cute ding.

M/n POV

The little bell above the door rang as a tall man walked through the door. He was wearing all black. Head to toe. Even his socks were black. My heart raced thinking 'is this the night I'm gonna die' I looked at the clock and it read '2:14'. oh Lord.
He pulled down his mask and hood. He was beautiful. Could this man really be a killer? Nahhh.....
He walked over to the food and picked up some things. Gingerly walking over to the cash register he placed his things down as he pulled out his wallet. He looked up and we made eye contact. Smiling at him I asked " is that everything sir?"
Looking shocked he stared back at me slowly responding with
"um yeah, that's all thanks"
Smiling again I rang up his items and gave him his total. He payed and went over to one of the small plastic tables, placing the bag down before pulling out the microwave ramen and walking over to the microwave we have.
He waited about three minutes zoned out staring at the ramen like it was the most interesting thing on the planet. The whirring of the microwave stopped and a beep rang through the empty and silent store. Walking back to the table I watched him with fascination. It was 2:21 in the morning but he was still wide awake. Or so I thought.
He started eating, him slurping his noodles was starting to diminish as he finished them. 'that was fast' I thought. He slowly reached into the bag and pulled out a rice triangle. The plastic crinkled and he put the garbage back in the bag, along with the container for his noodles.
He didn't move for a good two minutes so I went to go check on him.
He was sleeping. The man had fallen asleep at the table.
I shook him awake and he leisurely opened his eyes. Jumping back in his seat when he saw me. I just stared back at him with confusion and stated. " Sir you fell asleep..."
"I did?" He asked surprised.
"Yes..are you alright?" I asked, trying to be nice and not startle him as he seemed still half asleep.
"I- I'm fine. How long was i asleep?" He questioned with a light voice.
I looked at the clock and said "about five minutes"
"Oh, ok. I'm so sorry for causing you trouble" he said shyly.
"No no. You didnt do anything wrong, it's ok to be tired. Do you want to go to back to sleep?" I asked. Thinking about offering him the other room in my apartment that was coincidentally just above the store.
"It's fine I can just walk home" he said unsure of himself.
"I have an extra room if you don't want to walk home, you can stay there. Im working so I won't be there" I stated.

Wooseoks POV

I was actually contemplating staying at the cute strangers house. The dorm was about five blocks away and I didn't want to pass out on the side of the road....maybe I should ask his name first.
"What's your name?"
" Ah I'm m/n" he said quietly, so quiet I could barely make out what he said. His name was m/n. Cute. STOP GETTING SIDE TRACKED WOOSEOK YOU IDIOT.
M/n looked harmless. He was a reasonable height with h/c hair and innocent e/c eyes. Maybe staying at his place while he worked was best.
"How old are you?...sorry for asking" I said without thinking. You sounded a little rude wooseok come on.
"I'm 20" he blinked at me.
"Y'know what. Maybe I should crash at your place" I stated.
He smiled a beautiful smile and said
" Lemme just get the key ehm apartment number 4 on the top floor, there's only two flights of stairs so you'll be fine. The furthest door is the guest room"
I thanked him and took the key. I also wondered how careless he might be to give a stranger the keys to his apartment....unless he knows I'm an idol.

The next thing I know it's morning and I check the time on my phone '1:27' it read and my eyes widened.
I'm so late for practice, but whatever that smell is it's wonderful. I'm already really late for practice so there's no point. Also food is more important.

I decided to get out of bed and see what it was. M/n was in the kitchen cooking, the sun from the window hit his s/c complexion and made his eyes shine. He looked stunning. I shook from my trance and walked to the table sitting down.

M/n POV

I heard footsteps and figured wooseok was up. I mean there isn't anyone else here. He stood there for a minute like he was confused or something. I didn't bother looking at him cause I was too busy with the food, I was making crepes, bacon, and eggs.
The smell of bacon wafted through the air and I was in heaven.

Once the food was done I set the table and put the food on it as well. Wooseok had this exspectant look on his face. Looking at him confused he looked back at me just as confused as me. Then I realized he wanted me to give him food, even though he's capable of doing it himself I still served him.
After lunch I expected him to leave cause you know he's in a stranger's house but surprisingly he stayed the whole day. We ended up getting to know eachother more and he told me about him being an idol. We stayed on the couch most of the day watching movies and re runs on tv.
He stayed for dinner so I ordered take out from this really good place a few blocks away. I had to go pick it up though and wooseok wanted to come. I said yes of course and we started walking because by the time we get there the food will be done.

A/n: I'm really tired its 3am here and I have school in 5 hours oml only 5 hours. I'm gonna split this into two parts cause it's been awhile since I updated sorry. School sucks ass 😔