Should I stay or should I go? ~> Changkyun

heh this was kinda inspired by the song, that is the title. kinda had a flashback music momement, thinking of doing an angst with "i hate everything about you" ANYWAYS 

Heh I updated earlier than expected but.... MOVING ON.

Genre: fluff uwu
Plot: you were having a stay at home day with your boyfriend changkyun and you have to choose whether you stay and spend the day with him or go to work

The day started of just like every other. Waking up laying next to my wonderful, handsome, amazing boyfriend Changkyun. How lucky were you? You're lucky.

You were surprised at first that you woke up before him and decided to take advantage of him being asleep to admire how beautiful he was.
After about half an hour of staring at him with love in your eyes you decided to get up to make him breakfast in bed. He always loved when you did that. Both of you had busy schedules and barely ever got to spend the whole day together. Today was one of those rare days where you did.

Slowly and quietly making your way downstairs you headed to the kitchen. You settled on making bacon and egg sandwiches with coffee. It was all done in about half an hour so you made your way back up stairs with the tray in your hands.

When you opened the door changkyun had somehow buried himself further into the many blankets and pillows piled on the bed.
You set the tray on his desk and went to wake him up. Starting by giving him small pecks on his cheeks. He was already awake but you knew that, kissing him on the lips he kissed back.

The ring of your cell phone made you break the kiss only to pick it up and it be your boss asking you to come into work. All you did was tell him you'd call him back in a bit with your answer.

"Was that your boss m/n?" He asked when you put the phone down.

"Wow no 'good morning baby'?" You said sadly.

All he did was laugh and pull you back into the pile of blankets. They were still warm, tempted to fall back asleep you answered his first question.

"Yes hun it was my boss. He wanted me to come in to work today"

"Tell him no" he said coldly and pulled you into his chest.

" I made breakfast" you stated drowsily.

" where! You never told me...."

"Over on the table. I didnt tell you cause we were cuddling.."

Quickly he got up and ran over to get the tray from the desk and crawled back into bed, being careful not to drop or spill a single thing. Eventually after admiring it he started eating.

"Want some?" He asked and held up the fork to you.

"No hun, I ate when I was making it" you responded lightly.

He put the fork in his mouth and hummed in delight.

"OH SHIT I FORGOT TO CALL HIM BACK" you yelled in a very panicked voice.

"Hey hey itll be fine. It hasnt been that long."

"Kyunnie should I stay or should I go... what if he fires me for not going?"

"M/n he wont fire you for wanting to spend the day with your boyfriend"

"You sure?"

He nodded back having already stuffed the last of his sandwich in his mouth.

Picking up the phone you dialed you boss and explained you wanted to stay at home with your boyfriend.
He understood and said you didnt have to come in.

Later that day after you both decided to go out and do something, you went to go see a movie in a theater. You guys snuck in your own snacks and things and got two of the best seats.
After the movie you both decided to go home and relax some more on the couch watching re runs of 'The Simpsons'.

Checking the clock after what you thought was hours, it read '12:47 am'.
You turned to your right and saw Changkyun sleeping. He was so beautiful. Waking him up with a kiss once again you old him that it was time to go to bed.

You both headed upstairs and fell asleep in each other's arms. Wishing to spend another day together soon.

A/n: bitch that was a long ass Hiatus man. I'm sorry ajshjskmc. Anygays I hope you enjoyed I havent written in like. A month so its probably shit SORRY AGAIN K BYE.
~Alyx the whore UwU