Joshua Hong ~> Flowers pt.2

Heh sorry it took long, I've just been very busy lately ANYGAYS let's get on with the story.

Genre : fluff
Plot: continuation of part one

I woke up to the blaring of my phone alarm. It was so loud I nearly fell off the couch....I kinda did fall off the couch. At the moment I didn't realize the pain in my neck from sleeping in a weird position, but I would soon.

I didn't bother checking my phone knowing there was nothing to be seen. I don't talk to that many people, I'm kind of anti social. I hazily trudged to the bathroom to take a shower, washing my hair with the amazing smelling watermelon scented shampoo. When I was done showering I went to make some breakfast. As I was taking the bread out of the cupboard my phone rang, which surprised me cause I don't usually get calls unless its my parents.
I ran to pick up my phone before it becomes a missed call. I looked at the caller ID and it read "Joshua~". I quickly picked up the phone and spoke.

"Hello?"

"Oh m/n hi, I was wondering if you wanted to hang out at my shop with me today"

"That sounds nice, ehm I was kinda just starting to make breakfast but I'll just buy stuff on the way there"

"Okie I'll see you in a while then"

"Bye"

The call ended and I rushed to go get dressed. I don't know why I tried to get ready so fast, he didn't tell me a certain time to be there. I could've taken all the time in the world, but for some reason I just really wanted to see him. Once I was ready to go, i checked to see if I forgot anything. Gladly I didn't and I headed off to Joshua's shop.

On the way I stopped at the little cafe on the corner, I was planning on getting breakfast for the both of us. Once I walked in the strong scent of tea and coffee slapped me in the face.
I walked up and waited in a short line, once it was my turn I ordered some pancakes and breakfast sandwiches to go. Along with some coffee and water, cause who knows.
I paid and went to go sit down to wait for my order, I just played a game on my phone till my name was called.

I headed out the cafe door and speed walked to Joshua's shop, which was about a block away. I didn't want the food to get cold, and I don't think cold coffee would be that nice, especially if it's not supposed to be. I finally got to Joshua's shop and pushed open the door with my elbow. I didn't see Joshua at the front counter so I figured he was in the back. I placed the food down and went to find him.
When I did find him he was in the back with a guy, they were talking about the flowers he ordered. Joshua saw me and waved, he looked at the guy and said "one second please" then walked over to me.

" Hey m/n,  I've just got a new shipment of flowers so I might take a little bit, is that ok?"

"Of course it's ok, do you want some help?"

"Oh no it's fine" Joshua looked behind me on the counter and saw the bag of food. "Why don't you go eat and I'll put away the flowers, afterwards I'll join you"

Before I could respond he patted my head and walked away. I stood there confused for a second then went to sit down. I pulled out all the food from the bag except the pancakes cause I didn't want them to get that cold. Then I started eating, about 10 minutes later Joshua came out of the back holding some daisies.
He looked so beautiful holding them, the light from the big window at the front of the store illuminated his face. The characteristics that made him so ethereal were highlighted and made more prominent, making him somehow more beautiful. He was perfect.

He walked over to a counter and placed the daisies down gently. He then grabbed a tall crystal looking vase and filled it half way with water. He placed the vase between the two of us and walked back to go get the daisies from the counter. Almost skipping back to the table I was at, he put the flowers in the vase. Sitting down he let out a gasp as I pulled out the pancakes from the bag.

After eating he asked if I wanted to go for a walk to the nearest park. Of course I said yes, what did you want me to say? Walking to the park was...was awkward. His hand kept brushing mine and it didn't bother me but, it obviously bothered him as he was pulling away every time it happened. Made me doubt that he liked me at all. Once we neared the park he ran ahead of me and went to the swings. I ran up behind him and started pushing him on the swing. His laugh was the most beautiful sound I've ever heard. (Fr Joshua's laugh oml ANYWAYS) I stopped pushing him when he was so high that he almost fell of the swing. I don't want to be taking him to the hospital today, y'know? 

once he got off the swing he walked over to me and grabbed my hand. i was surprised at the least, but holding his hand felt so euphoric and i never wanted to let go. we walked for a little longer until we got to this alluring fountain that had tulips planted around it. how ironic. Joshua slowly pulled me over to the fountain and shoved me down. ( no hes not drowning you...you wish) I sat down with much force and looked up at him questioningly. he quickly sat down beside me. figuring i was confused, he grabbed my hands again and looked deep into my soul...more like gently looked at me but... thats besides the point. back to where we were.

he grabbed my hands and looked gently in my eyes, and might I say his eyes were stunning. 

"m/n, I have something to tell you..." he stated softly.

" what is it?" I asked very worried.

"ehm how do I say this, look, I fell for you" he stated no hesitation in the last four words at all. He then continued.

"Ever since you walked through that door I knew you were the one. The one who would brighten up my boring life if sitting at a flower shop all day doing little to nothing. And I just need to know if you feel the same way, I know you might not be over the last guy but. Please give me a chance m/n cause I really like you." He rambled on.

"I really like you too Joshua Hong, trust me I really really like you too"

"Then m/n will you be my boyfriend?" He asked smiling widely.

"Of course" I said, then I pulled him into a kiss just as the sun set.

~the end~

This was baaadd ANYWAYS ITS BEEN LONG SINCE I WROTE THIS IT TOOK A BIT BUT ITS DONE...NOT THE BOOK BUT THE STORY imma stop typing in caps. Thanks for reading o.o

Ehm next chapter will be out....idk when I'm busy and school is starting again soon ༎ຶ‿༎