Joshua Hong -> Flowers pt.1

Not a request I was just bored
All of the stories will be in your POV unless stated otherwise.

Genre: fluff
Plot: m/n tries to give his crush flowers but fails..untill someone else catches his eye
Word count: around 1000

Today I was planning on confessing to my two year crush. (You can choose who he is o.o) I knew he wouldn't like me back, at all, but even if he didn't I wanted him to know I liked him. I felt that if I kept it from him I'd feel even worse than I already did. Everyone already knew he liked someone. I slowly but surely walked to a beautiful flower shop called 'sun and moon flowers'. It was a beautiful name and it was definitely a beautiful shop. I decided to go inside after contemplating whether I should really do this. The bell dinged softly as I walked in and I saw no one at the cashier desk. I looked around and heard steps coming from the back and soon a blonde male appeared infront of me. He smiled brightly and waved me over to the desk.
"Hello, welcome to sun and moon flowers, how are you today?" he said enthusiastically.
I nervously replied " Hello, I am good"
"No need to be nervous, what are you looking for?"
"Ah, I'm looking for a bouquet of tulips"
He smiled a beautiful smile and said "we definitely have those just one minute"
He went into the back to, I assume, make the bouquet. When he came back he was carrying an ethereal bouquet of yellow, red and pink tulips. I gasped at how pretty they were, and at how he looked holding them. I quickly took them, being sure not for him to see the light blush that spread across my face. After I paid, I thanked him and walked quickly to school, as I was going to be late.
When I got to school, everyone was looking at me wondering why I had such a beautiful bouquet of flowers. While I was on my way to his locker I saw him and his crush ( you also get to choose who that is..it can be a ship or something) holding hands while laughing. I decided I didn't want to make it awkward if he was already in a relationship, so I walked past them.
Many people asked if I was giving them to someone or if they were given to me. I just lazily replied with " oh it's nothing". I was questioned all day about how I got the flowers.
After school had ended I walked home with the flowers in hand.

Joshua POV

I saw the boy from earlier walk passed my shop while I was closing for the day. I wondered if he got rejected with how sad he looked, as he was still carrying the flowers from before. I quietly walked up beside him and gently said "hi"

M/n POV

"Hi" I heard a quite, but gentle voice say.
I looked to my right and saw the handsome guy from the flower shop.
"Hello" I said back.
"Did you get rejected?" He asked lightly, trying not to be rude. But it still hurt me as I was rejected after all.
I looked away trying not to show the tears welling up in my eyes.
"Not exactly" I whispered.
"Then what happened?" he asked in a light tone.
"I think he was already in a relationship with someone, so I decided not to make it awkward...for both me and him"
He stared at me and I could see pity in his eyes just for a moment before he quickly smiled at me and asked me if he could walk me home. OBviOuSLy I let the handsome man walk me home. Which made me realize I didn't know his name...or anything about him really.
"What's your name?" I asked directly not hesitating.
"OH, yeah I should probably tell you, my name is Joshua..Joshua Hong"
He responded quite dumbfounded and shocked.
"What's yours?" He asked back.
"Ah, my name is m/n...is that your flower shop?"
"Hm? Oh yeah, it was my parents but they retired" he hummed.
"I see, that's nice, the shop is beautiful" I said kinda dryly but at the end I lightened my voice so I didn't sound like I didn't care. I just wanted to keep the conversation going.
"Yeah it truly is" he said delicately like the shop meant everything to him.

Soon enough we were at my house and I waved goodbye at him before opening the gate.
"Wait!" I heard him yell and I abruptly turned around looking at him questioning why.
"You said he, right?"
"What do you mean?" I said confused.

"You said your crush was a he right?"
He said seeming out of breath.

"Yes I did..is there something wrong with that?" I asked sort of rudely thinking he was going to judge me due to my sexuality.
"No, NO! not at all, actually I was going to ask for your number.." he said trying to explain fast so I didn't walk away. I looked down and blushed sort of embarrassed but built up the courage to walk back to him and say
"Of course" and put my hand out indirectly asking for his phone.
I typed in m/n with shakey hands, I don't know why I was so nervous.
"Ehm, thank you for walking me home Joshua" I said and smiled.
"You're welcome m/n, I had fun walking you home, I hope we can hang out again soon" he said and began to walk away.
I walked into my house, put my sort of wilted flowers into a beautiful red vase and went to sit on the couch. I ended up passing out while watching black butler.

A/n
Ehm there might be a part two, I don't know yet but im pretty sure there will be. Anyways thank you for reading ♥️
~alyx