Chpater 4: Girl's Night Pt. 1

Nini: *pulls into Ej and Gina's driveway. I knock on the door*
Ej: Nini, hey!
Nini: Hey Ej, is little Harry awake?
Ej: Yeah, he's with Gina in the living room. Come on in!
Nini: *we walk into the living room* Hey Gina! Hi Harry, come here!
Gina: *I carefully give Harry to Nini* look Harry! It's aunty Nini
Nini: Hey buddy! Can I have a hug?
Harry: Nini! *puts head on Nini's shoulder*
Gina: Good job Harry! *smiles*
Nini: Aww I love you little dude! *laughs* *I sit down* So, how's your guys day going?
Gina: It was okay. I had to stay after school to tutor a student for about an hour so Ej had to bring Harry to me at school so he could get to his team. It was stressful. But enough about us... tell us about Ricky!
Nini: Oh yeah, Ricky...
Ej: Oh boy
Gina: What is it?
Nini: He was just, kinda rude to me. And I get that I'm some stranger, so he's not obligated to be all sweet to me, but he didn't have to be a jerk. And I know he's pissed off that his tour was cancelled, but he was just an ass- um a jerk *laughs*
Ej: *laughs* how was he being an A S S
Nini: He kept getting mad at me for no reason! I was just trying to be nice and he got pissed of that I was Apologizing
Ej: You do apologize a lot *laughs*
Gina: it's no reason for him to be a jerk about it though
Nini: He's just Different than I thought he would be. He seemed so cold and distant.
Gina: well, maybe he'll come around
Ej: just don't apologize so much if that's what pisses him off *laughs*
Nini: I'm sorry! I'm overly apologetic! But at least he liked my muffins *laughs*
Ej: You just said sor- *laughs* nevermind.
Gina: Oh he liked them! Did you bring the new pumpkin ones?
Nini: Yeah, I'm going to start selling them in the cafe tomorrow
Gina: Oh yes! Those are amazing. So, are you going to go to Linda and John's tomorrow?
Nini: Well, they said that they're gonna swing by tomorrow. I don't know if that includes Ricky too but...
Ej: Oh thats nice of them. well, if he does show, give him a muffin *laughs*
Nini: Please, he could probably buy the cafe if he wanted to. He doesn't need my muffin handouts *laughs*
Gina: yeah but if he liked it, it's a constant. A conversation starter.
Nini: Like he'd want to talk to me *laughs*
Ej: *laughs* just don't say "sorry"
Nini: I'd make our conversation strictly about the word "sorry"
Gina: good luck with that *laughs*
Nini: I'm crazy excited *laughs*
*Harry starts crying*
Gina: Here, let me... come here, Harry
Nini: *I hand him over* Looks like you've got a tired Harry in your hands *laughs*
Ej: Do you want me to put him down for a nap?
Gina: Would you please *I give Harry to Ej*
Ej: Come on Harry, let's go to your room *walks out*
Gina: babies are a lot of work *laughs*
Nini: But I want one so badly! *laughs*
Gina: don't sound so desperate Nini, it's weird *laughs* I'm kidding, you I love you
Nini: Love you too Gina *laughs* I just want a little one, and a man of my own *laughs*
Gina: You'll find him. You know what I could use? Agirls night out!
Nini: Me too. We'll have to plan one with Ashlyn
Gina: okay, yeah we should plan one with Ashlyn too... but I meant right now! Tomorrows saturday so I don't have work and I was on baby duty a bit extra today
Nini: I mean, I'd be down for one? Where do you think we should go?
Gina: we could just go down to the club... the nearest bar I guess... maybe you can meet some boys....
Nini: Yeah, I don't know if I want to meet a guy at the club *laughs*
Gina: You never know till you try. That's where you met Jace
Nini: And how did that work out?
Gina: Well, you were with him awhile. Come on Nini, lets just go and let loose a little
Nini: I'll "let loose" but no promises I'll be looking for my future husband *laughs*
Gina: awesome! let's go! *laughs*
Nini: Right now?! I'm still in my work clothes *laughs*
Gina: well we can run to your place and get changed
Nini: Okay, I'll go to my car while you tell Ej. Hopefully him and Harry can have some fun together *laughs*
Gina: hopefully he puts that little sucker right to bed *laughs*
Nini: *laughs* *I walk out to my car*
Gina: *I grab clothes and throw them in a bag and talk to Ej then head out to the car* Your place!
Nini: Off we go! *I drive to my place and we go inside* Okay, you get to help me pick out an outfit
Gina: *I look though your closet* okay nothing too crazy, here, *I pull out a navy blue short dress* put this on. everything's covered but your still stylin right *laughs*
Nini: *I try it on* Is this good?
Gina: perfect! now, I'll go get dressed then we can head out *i walk to the bathroom*
Nini: *I fix my massacre and wait for you to come out*
Gina: *I come back out* absolutely stunning, let's go!

Nini: *we get to the club* Oh gosh, we're here. Not too late to back out, right?
Gina: Nope! I look like a total mom next to you oh god *laughs*
Nini: No, you look gorgeous! You may have carried a baby, but that does mean you lost your figure. *laughs*
Gina: thank's Neens *laughs*
Nini: Well, shall we head in?
Gina: we shall *I loop onto your arm and laugh*
Nini: *we walk in* Oh my god, there's so many people *laughs*
Gina: ooooooo cute boyssssss *laughs* *I walk us up the bar and order 1 shot* here, shoot it... then lets go dance!
Nini: *I drink the shot* Woo! Ok, I'm ready! *laughs*
Gina: *I laugh and grab your hands and walk you to the dance floor* Whooo! *laughs*
Nini: *We continue dancing and I get a few (lot) more drinks* *kind of slurred* You know, I'm having a lot of fun
Gina: good I'm glad *laughs* ooo curley brown haired boy right over there, you should flirt with him!
Nini: Should I? *laughs*
Gina: just go up to him and ask him to dance!
Nini: Okay, I will! *I walk over to him* Why hello there
Boy: go talk to literally anyone else
Nini: Damn, someone hasn't had enough to drink
Boy: There are so many other guys here-. *I turn around* Nini?

LEAVE COMMENTS!