Chapter 1

Ever after since Legacy Day, I was happy.  And then my mother hexted me in class. "What is this for?" I asked. "Eleanor Queen!" said Mrs. Her Majesty the White Queen, "You know there is no hexting in class!" I looked at her and put down my Mirrorphone. I was in Kingdom Management and I was sitting next to Apple. I decided to hext my mother afterwards. "What is the most important thing of a kingdom?" said Mrs. Her Majesty the White Queen, "That is your assignment due on Thursday." Apple White smiled. "I am so ready for this, aren't you, Ellie?" I looked at her. "I'm gonna show the whole school who the future Snow Queen is." I said. "You have a great destiny planned and I? I have nothing but in order to keep my mother safe............"  Apple looked at me. "Were you actually not lying about your mother?" asked Apple. I nodded. I thought everybody at this school knew who my mother was. She was the biggest Rebel other than Little Red Riding Hood that is. "She actually rebelled her own story." I said. "That's so royally off-script, Ellie! Thank you for keeping things on the right page for your story! I know the actual story of the Snow Queen, thanks to History Class, and you will make a hexcellent villain!" I looked at Apple. "I understand why Raven didn't follow her destiny but why do you still push her?" I asked. I gulped. What will be her answer? Will Apple get p***ed at me again? "Well, my story can't go on without the villain in it! Without her, I wouldn't be poisoned and then kissed by my prince which is destined to be Daring Charming, the son of King Charming!"  I looked down at the floor, about to tell Apple of Daring's other love but she seemed so d**n happy, I just let her be. Maybe if I just persisted. "Apple." I said, "I feel like a bad friend having to tell you this but did you know that Daring is..............?" Apple looked at me. "Daring is what?" she asked. She was determined to know of Daring's love. "Daring went off-script and he's been loving Cerise Hood instead of you." Apple White's jaw dropped. "He couldn't have!" said Apple. "My mother once taught me a song." I said, "And it's called 'Let it Go'. She sang it herself and I wanted to teach you the words.......if you don't mind, that is?"