Filler Update : Anger and Shyness

Happy New Month everyone!!! Shout-out to all the August babies and Happy Belated Birthday to opema78 Hannastashia hope you both enjoyed your day
I wasn't really feeling the morale to update and I got sick but I'm better now. So, my apologies for the late update. Jac2005 here's your long awaited chapter 😂

Are you ready?

Let's get started.

I had actually wanted to continue the discussion from extroverts and introverts but then I felt like I needed to go for something different. Today's discussion will be based on "Anger and shyness" though this is like a filler chapter to give insight to the upcoming chapters hence this chapter would be short and a little more interactive. It's just to shed more light to the next discussions.

Let's get back on track but before so, I'd like to ask y'all a question.
Is it a bad thing to be shy?

Shyness

Let me start by answering the question above. Shyness is not actually bad, there are infact good attributes of being shy. For example, shy people are modest, they don't brag about their achievements. They are good listeners & are trustworthy. They have deeper friendships. then, does that mean that shyness is good?

Shyness is not bad but it's not advantageous also. The question is,
Does shyness hold you back from what you like doing? Does it hold you back from doing what you want to do?

There are articles talking about making yourself a charismatic, social person but do you really see articles about changing yourself to be shy, quiet? Looking at the perspective of a shy person. How do they view themselves? Most shy people feel alone. They are sad that they can interact with others.

Infact, to some of them, their shyness is painful. They are sad that they can't talk to that person they like, sad that they can't speak up when being cheated upon.
Though others have mild shyness that doesn't really change their lives.

Don't overcome shyness because you want others to like you or because you do see as a defect. Instead do it because you want to. Do it for your own sake. At the end of it all, it all pinpoints down to your choice.

To end it all, there's a difference between being shy and being quiet. Yes, people view quiet people as shy and view shy people as quiet but the truth is that not all quiet people are shy. Some of them are quiet because they prefer being quiet, they don't like noise or perhaps they don't like to talk too much while shy people may not be quiet but because of their shyness, they are often viewed as being quiet.

In the upcoming chapters, we'd discuss more on overcoming shyness itself.

Anger

Anger is a strong feeling of being upset or annoyed because of feeling bad or cheated upon. Anger isn't really a bad neither is it good. It is how you react to the anger that matters.

What do you do when you are angry?
How do you react when you angry?

When you are angry, they are actually good sides to it. For example, you become aware of the injustice. Anger drives you toward your goal at the same time it motivates you.

How?

Like I earlier stated, it is how you react to anger that matters. How do you express yourself when you feel angry?

Let me expantiate more on this, by using this illustration of these 4 people. N. B: they are all fictional
These four people are all angry at someone

Femi begins to shout and make noise. He starts yelling because he's misunderstood and want everyone to hear from her side. He feels like she's right and need to prove it.

People shout when they are angry to prove their point. They want others to listen to them by force. They want to others feel intimated, so that they can listen to them.

Kemi is angry but she doesn't do any thing about it. She's afraid that when she gets angry, she'd upset the person. She bottles up her emotions because she doesn't want to hurt others.

People who react to anger by staying silent/ silent do so because they feel that if they get angry, the person will get angry at them. They keep it all in their heart, pretending that they are not angry because they don't want to hurt your feelings.

Temi is angry and she's crying. She's feeling overwhelmed that she can't do anything about her anger. She angry at herself that she can't do anything about her anger.

People who react to anger by crying, are often sad at that themselves. They are angry that they let other people ride them and they don't do anything about it. They are angry that they can't speak up for themselves.

Jemi is angry and he starts fighting. He throws items everywhere and loses control and starts fighting.

People who react to anger by being violent need help. Most times, the end results of these are often disastrous. Some may end up doing something that they'll regret forever.
Which of these characters can you relate to? (please do answer)

************

I don't really feel too good about this chapter, I'd like to hear your opinions
Like I said, this is to give insight to the upcoming chapters and I'm trying to increase the number of times I update.
Please do check out my new poetry book
I hope y'all enjoyed today's topic?
If there's any questions, contributions or anything that's not clear, feel free to state in the comment section.
Show your girl some love,
Till next Time 😘

Source : google