Anonymous

Hi, I choose to remain anonymous

Question: I'm a girl and I want a flat stomach because mine isn't flat. Is there anything wrong with that and I'm kind of lazy to do workout. If you don't mind, what should I do.

So this is the question from the anonymous reader. If you have any suitable answer ,then please state in the comment section and do so in an assertive manner.

Meanwhile, here is a compilation of people's view.

You can use Life-cut girdles but you'll only appear to have it but you won't have it and they're also uncomfortable. 

If you're too lazy to workout, then I guess you'll just have to live with it.

Surgery?

You have to burn the fat. How? Exercise, no short cut. Eat healthy and exercise. Any other ways are magic.

Practice the act of tucking in your tummy.

Diet.

If you decide to use all these skimming tea, you'll need a change of lifestyle. You can't expect to keep doing the same thing that led you to it and still expect a miracle.

Tummy tuck.

Exercise is effective, I'm afraid to eat anyhow because of the pain in losing it.

Most of this slimming teas don't work, they burn money. Work out

So, I think you should actually work out, eat healthy, eat less food because sometimes eating less or right kind of food helps bloating. The best is to work out. All those pills&tea never work, they may do worse or infact nothing. Eat healthy, let go of sugar and take balanced diet.

So here we have a compilation of people's view. Let me say my opinion.

First of all, it depends on you. You need to love your body the way it is. I don't know how your tummy is but take myself for instance. I don't have a flat (flat) tummy and at the same time I don't have a big (big) tummy. Though, I kinda have a slightly noticeable pot belly, according to some people. What I'm trying to say is that it depends on you. Flat tummy isn't everything. The fact that you do have a flat tummy doesn't make you more/less attractive.

Also, if you're bent on losing that weight. You need to work out. Try it first. You can first of all start with simple exercise for a short period of time and as you do so, it becomes an habit. It is babies step first. You can't just expect it come like a magic. To have something, you should be willing to sacrifice.

This is just my view /opinion and not facts. At this point, I leave it for the readers to take over. Please do contribute.

Suggestions 👉 👉

Below are some of the simple exercises you could try out 👇 👇

This above photos aren't mine

I know that this was not what you were expecting.
Nevertheless, expect the continuation of the next update soon and also endeavour to answer the questions. I'll appreciate
Thanks to everyone that voted me under best non-fiction in the Nigerian Reader's Choice Award
You can also check out my message board for pidgin quotes I posted earlier .
Show your girl some love
Till next time 😘