Seven never really put much thought into how she was going to have her children because she thought it would be in the far future. The thought of child birth always scared her for some reason so she tried not to think about it too much. She knew she needed to stop avoiding it though because Santana got bigger and bigger everyday and soon, she would have to deliver him. A real life baby, and she was terrified. "Baby. You good?" Cree said. Seven looked up. "Yeah I'm okay." She said.

"I was saying you don't got nothing to be afraid of. I'll be there holding yo hand the whole time." Cree said. "Plus all that pain will be worth it when you get to bring him home." He said. "Yeah easy for you to say. You don't have to push him out." Seven said. "True. Good luck cause if his head bigger den a muh fucker like yours? Whew." Cree said. Seven rolled her eyes as he stood up. "How it look?" He asked. He had Santana's name tatted on his shoulder. "I love it." Seven said smiling. "You like it Cj?" Cree asked. "That's cool!" Cj said smiling.

"Okay can we go now? I don't wanna be late for the movie." Seven said. "Why are you so excited to see Trolls Anyways? You watch that shit enough at home." Cree said shaking his head as he paid the man. "This one is new for your information. And Cj wants to see it too." Seven said. "Cj do you even know what it is?" Cree asked as they walked to the car. Cj shook his head yes. "We watched the first one together a few times." Seven said. "Like one hundred times!" Cj said correcting her.

"You know what Seven you really is a little ass kid." Cree said. "That's not what you was saying this morning tho." Seven said getting in the car. Cree's mouth dropped. "No you didn't." He said. "Yes I did." She said laughing. He shook his head as he buckled Cj in his car seat. "I can't even say nun.You got me." Cree said getting in the car. "I know I did." Seven said smiling. "Don't start getting too hyped up. Cause I still run shit." Cree said driving off. "I don't know why you think that.." Seven said laughing.

"You know I do." Cree said with a straight face. "Whatever you say Creation." Seven said scrolling on her phone. "Ima knock yo ass out." Cree said smacking his teeth. "Awww." Cj said instigating. "I didn't even do nothing!" Seven said. "Why you keep calling me Creation?" He asked. "That's your name. Bae. What's your full name?" Seven asked. "Don't worry bout it." Cree said. "You know mines!" Seven said. "So?" He said. "So tell me yours." She said. "Nah cause if you start calling me that shit ima beat yo ass." Cree said. "I won't bae I promise." Seven said.

"Creation Tristian McKenzie." He said. Seven looked at him in amazement. "Really?" She said. "Don't do too much." Cree said. "That's a really cute name bae." She said smiling. "Creation Tristian Mckenzie.." She repeated. "Yeah okay Seven Denise."Cree said. "Baby!!" Seven said. "What?" Cree asked. "We still need to come up with a middle name for Santana." She said. "I thought Queen was gone help you out with that." He said. "You're right. Tell her to come by the house tomorrow." Seven said.

"You know she been working like crazy, ever since she opened her shop." Cree said. "You didn't tell me she opened it!" Seven said. "Well that's cause I was gone surprise you with a hair appointment." Cree said. "So when I do it, act surprised." He said. Seven smiled. "Okay." She said. Her phone started ringing. "Who calling us?" Cree asked parking the car in front of the theater. "It's Devon but I'm not answering." Seven said. "Answer the phone." Cree said.

Seven signed before answering. "Hello?" She said. "What's up Sev. How you feeling today? You good?" Devon asked. "I'm good. What you want?" Seven asked. "Well I was wondering if you was doing anything later on. Maybe I could come over and we can chill like we use to. I could get us sum food." Devon said. Seven made a face. "What he say?" Cree asked. Devon signed. "Don't tell me you still with that nigga Seven!" He said. You could hear the anger in his voice. "Yes Devon I am with him. He's my boyfriend we went over this." Seven said.