2 - 𝙝𝙞, 𝙪𝙧 𝙝𝙤𝙩

𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙗𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙖 +

my friends' halloween party was officially in full swing. music booming from the speakers, our good friends around us as well as other big influencers from tiktok and social media.

i had these stupid bunny ears on top of my head which were beginning to piss me off but without them my costume was just a slutty mini dress in all honesty. i was beginning to feel quite hazy, i was not drunk, i never get drunk.

i tossed my empty solo cup into a nearby bin, weaving my way through the people. bryce sent me a text five minutes ago telling me to come outside as there was somebody i needed to meet. i was in no rush, which was nothing out of the normal for me, i'm always unprepared and late.

"hey bitch!", i heard larray shout to me.

i laughed and waved back at him before he returned to dancing with his boyfriend. i stumbled through a gap between a few people in the kitchen, quickly pouring myself a glass of the summer berries wine i kept in the fridge before making my way towards the open backyard door. i walked outside feeling the cold air hit me like a shit ton of bricks.

i looked up to see bryce waving me over, i weaved past a few people then i reached the small steps. you see, there's only three small steps, just three. so please tell me how on earth i wound up on the floor!

i dramatically rolled over to my back, laying on the floor in fits of laughter. i was mainly laughing because of how much of an idiot i am. and people wonder why i hate myself.

i saw a few people come over to me, and i watched as bryce leant his head over me giving me a strange look.

"are you gonna lay there all day?", he asked, laughing.

from the corner of my eye, i saw my brother with someone who i couldn't make out, laughing and standing nearby.

"yeah bryce, i quite like it here. it's where pieces of shit like myself belong," i joked, sarcasm dripping from my voice.

bryce let out another laugh, before jaden came over and held his hand out to me. i let out a huff before accepting his hand, the boy pulling me off of the floor. i let out a sigh as i dusted my dress of and adjusted it so it wasn't too short. the dress itself was extremely tight and short so me pulling it down hardly made any difference.

"your um...ears are on the floor," jaden chuckled.

i looked at the bunny ears and simply rolled my eyes, i couldn't be bothered to pick them up nor put them back on.

"you good?", jaden asked me, chuckling slightly.

"fucking dandy! now who the hell do i need to meet," i asked rolling my eyes, turning to face bryce.

but i paused when i saw someone standing next to him.

woah.

i looked at this guy and i'm pretty sure i was drooling because he is the hottest guy i've ever seen. i must've been eyeing him for a while because i noticed a hand waving in front of my face, i blinked before looking to see bryce and the other guy chuckling.

"okay, arabella, since you live with us and we all value your opinion, i want you to meet noah and tell us what you think of him. he's a potential new sway house member," bryce explained.