Being told

Steele and Boyce were in Steele's office when the Map Screen 2000 started beeping.

Beep, beep, beep

Steele and Boyce ran over to it and Steele pressed it. What they heard had there mouths in there throats.

"Jones and Tom have been swept up by an Avalanche, they are nowhere to be seen"

Steele and Boyce looked at each other and they eyes both layed the same amount of concern in them. This was the day Steele was glad he had all of the crew on duty.

Steele then grabbed the radio and projected the emergency through it.

Sam went on mercury
Penny and Boyce in Venus
Elvis, Arnold and Ellie in Jupiter.

Sam thoughts went wild. My daughter has been swept up by an Avalanche. She wasn't suspecting this at all. At least Tom was with them. What happen to her friends Zara and Mallory. We're they okay. Had they also been swept up, did they call it.

He also sighed. He would need to inform his eldest of the dire situation. Avalanches were bad business.

Elvis was also thinking. First port of call find Tom and Jones, hopefully she be safe

Arnold being Jones's emotional support recently was nervous. You said you'd be safe, mind you wouldn't of expected that and if you were with Tom which it seems you were you didn't move in time. We've made a great friendship and you even said you loved my company so please be safe

Ellie was also thinking as the drove
How?, did Jones try and rescue Tom or did Tom try and rescue Jones. The secound one seemed lightly but they was always that 2%.

Penny was also thinking. Avalanches are bad. If anyone was to get swept up in them I'd be this worried but the fact that it's a crew mate and my daughter that's been swept up makes it even worse. I can't even feel how Sam is feeling right now.

Boyce was also thinking, I was only talking to her yesterday. Could he lose one of his promising cadets due to Mother Nature. No he would find her and he would make her the best firefighter he could.

Steele hoped they would hear something soon and they hoped they wouldn't hear anything bad.