[15] Life Changing

Start from the beginning

"I saw," Lydia whispered making Madison and Stiles glanced at each other.

"What Lydia, what did you see?" Stiles asked.

"Something." Lydia answered staring into space.

"Something like a mountain lion?" Madison asked.

"A mountain lion." Lydia repeated.

"Are you sure you saw a mountain lion or are you saying that because that's what the police told you?" Madison asked.

"A mountain lion." Lydia repeated. Stiles sighed and grabbed her giraffe stuffed animal.

"What's this?" Stiles asked. Lydia looked at the stuffed animal.

"A mountain lion." Lydia answered confidently. Madison looked at her in shock. How many pills did she take?

"Okay." Stiles exclaimed. "You're definitely drunk." He said as Lydia placed her head on his thigh. "Oh my god." He stated gasping in shock.

Madison rolled her eyes as Lydia picked her head up. Stiles got up and paced around the room.

"Well we're gonna go." Madison said annoyed at this entire thing. She was annoyed at herself for being jealous over something so stupid. "We'll let you get back to the whole post dramatic stress thing."

She pushed Stiles out of the room and started closing the door.

"Stay." They heard. Stiles rushed through the room.

"Me stay?" Stiles asked. Lydia sat up and patted her bed again. Stiles ran to her side and sat next to her.

Madison stayed at the doorway, glaring at Lydia as the girl put Stiles head in her hands. Madison know she shouldn't hate her friend who was very drunk, but Lydia was the one that made Madi admit she liked Stiles.

"Jackson." Madison heard making her look.

"And we're done here." Stiles said annoyed as Lydia fell back on her bed, asleep. Madison snorted in amusement making Stiles look at her.

She didn't even try to hide her smile. "Have fun?" She asked in amusement. Stiles glared at her as Lydia's phone buzzed.

Madison went to her nightstand and grabbed Lydia's phone. She's been on it a million times so she unlocked the phone, seeing the text.

She looked and saw the video someone sent. She watched as the Alpha came crashing through the window at the movie store. She paused it.

"Stiles." She said giving him the phone. His eyes widen and they both looked at Lydia who was fast asleep.

They took Lydias phone and left, going to Stiles house. When they got there Stiles grabbed his phone and called Scott, Madison felt awful for ruining Allison and Scott's date, but this was more important.

"Hey it's me again, look Madison found something and we don't know what to do. So if you can turned you phone on, right now, that be great, or else I'll kill you. You understand me I'm gonna kill you." Stiles ranted. "And I'm too upset to come up with a witty description about how exactly I'm gonna kill you, so here." Stiles handed the phone to Madison.