Chapter 14

I came back from a week's vacation and I got one person who read my story and favorited it!!! Thanks! I'm probably celebrating too hard for such a small milestone, but thanks!! *sighs at my own sad life* :D

Sorry I ran off quickly yesterday. But I slept on it and I'm all for it. What did your friends have in mind?

When Kousei read that message from Sakura, he was very very relieved. He quickly responded: Oh my goodness, thanks a bunch for saying yes! They were thinking either the arcade and then bowling, or the evening festival. Is Tuesday night ok?

He set his phone down and left it downstairs so he would focus fully on his piano practice.

On Sakura's end, she got the message and responded with a yes for Tuesday and leaned towards the festival. Then she set her phone down to focus on her everything practice.

Tsubaki had wonderful luck in asking Satoshi. After asking, they both seemed to be really excited, as if Tuesday was looking to be a vacation of some sort.

Watari had no trouble at all asking Akari out. She wasn't totally head over heels for Watari, so a calm relationship and relaxing date awaited them for Tuesday.

Each person went to their couple's schools, and each saw their date in the hallways on Monday and Tuesday. All six of them blushed as they exchanged hurried greetings and "can't wait" replies.

Sorry, kinda short. I'm working on another fanfiction from another fandom right now, and I'm making it a habit to write longer chapters.