Progress

Aizawa stared wide eyed at Izuku in his villain costume, he then noticed a new group of people had arrived to watch the license exam. They were all finely dressed with red stars on their suits.

Aizawa: 'Those are politicians... Why are they here?.... They came at the exact same time Midoriya appeared.... Could it be?.... Just in what are you involved, problem child?'

A few minutes before...

Jitsuna: So, we are going to play the villains in this exam?
Izuku: Indeed.
Vlad: Oh! This is going to be exciting! I must practice my villain lines!
Izuku: Good strategy maybe when you talk to them they will lose their will to live and die.
Vlad: Exactly!
Jitsuna: Any rules?
Izuku: Dont murder anyone.
Jitsuna: Says the guy with the swords.
Izuku: I am not going to stab anyone... Too much.
Vlad: I make no promises.
Jitsuna: Yeah I wouldnt want to be near you and that needle gun.
Izuku: Lets just get this done with so those damn politicians can shut up.
Jitsuna: By the way whats going to be your villain name? We all need villain names.
Izuku: I dont really care, this is going to be just for a few minutes after all.
Jitsuna: We need to make this realistic, so the students feel more immerse into this.
Izuku: Fine, what do you have in mind.
Jitsuna: Well for you..... Even if you were a villain I still cant imagine you being evil.... But obviously you wouldnt be exactly good.... Oh! I was watching this old super hero movie the other day, and there is this cosmic force that is neither good nor evil, you could be the Phoenix Force!
Vlad: That doesnt sound like the name of a villain.
Jitsuna: Then what about the name of the movie? Dark Phoenix!
Izuku: Hm.... I like it....
Jitsuna: Great! And well for us two, we are simply your followers in this supposedly terrorist organization. Since I am already your assistant I can be The Supreme Commander, or just the commander for short and Vlad here can be The Doctor.
Izuku: Simple enough I guess.

Then a light in the room they were in went on.

Izuku: That's our signal, lets put up a show.

In the present...

Izuku took out both of his swords and began to walk towards the heroes. A student from one of the other schools charged at him with his quirk but before he got to activate Izuku charged at him back and elbowed him in the face and then kicked him in the chin, knocking him out.

Mina: Midori is the villain....
Sato: This is bad...

Izumi then approached the class representative of Shiketsu, Nagamasa.

Izumi: My classmates and I in UA have experience fighting with him, we will cover you while you save the rest of the people.
Nagamasa: Very well, good luck.

Izumi then returned to the rest of her classmates who had formed a horizontal line infront of Izuku.

Izumi: Remember.... This is what we have been training for....
1A: Right!
Izuku: 'All of them? I will have to go truly serious then'
Izumi: Dont give him a chance to strike! Lets go!

Tenya was the first to strike at Midoriya, he used his recipro burst to run fast at him and then raised his leg to kick him and Midoriya had already began to dodge but Tenya instead of kicking brought his leg down and raised the other one delivering spinning kick at Izuku's face. Izuku still managed to block with his flesh arm but he was sent flying back. Sero then attacked him with his tape and they wrapped around Izuku's swords. Izuku used his superior arm strength in comparison to Sero and he pulled Sero towards him. Then Izuku kicked him in the gut and he freed himself from Sero's tape. Sero stood back up quickly though. Izuku charged at him but then Momo stood infront of him with a shield to block attack. Iida took the opportunity and ran and positioned himself behind Izuku and raised his leg towards. Izuku expected another trick and jumped away, Iida in effect beleived Izuku would duck so he was ready to deliver an axe kick. Izuku tried to gain some distance but Ojiro appeared behind him. Izuku dodge the tail kick of Ojiro and jumped back. Ojiro then caught a metal bo that Momo made for him and charged at Izuku. They were then both stuck in blocks and slashes. Izuku was still superior in strength and speed and began to push Ojiro back. Ojiro suddenly smirked and ducked and then Sato who had sneaked behind Ojiro punched Izuku in the face and sent him back. Ojiro then charged towards Izuku with his bo but Izuku reacted quickly. He threw the sword of his metal hand in the air and then grabbed Ojiro's bo with it. Izuku twisted the bo and then released the bo and punched Izuku in the face with his metal arm. Izuku caught the sword and readied himself for another round of attacks.